nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
okay?
Name me a better defensive player last season.

Dude shut down EVERY single WR that played across him. Moss, Ochocinco, T.O. Reggie Wayne. Name em'

Bum status Ginn raked him over the coals though...
Your honestly gonna use ONE play?
roll.gif

***%! man. Ginn is top 5 fastest players in the league, got a good fake and sprinted.

Who was named All-Pro though?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by RoOk

Revis IS the best defensive player in the league. Hands down

PAY THE MAN HIS DUE!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
okay?
Name me a better defensive player last season.

Dude shut down EVERY single WR that played across him. Moss, Ochocinco, T.O. Reggie Wayne. Name em'

Bum status Ginn raked him over the coals though...
Your honestly gonna use ONE play?
roll.gif

***%! man. Ginn is top 5 fastest players in the league, got a good fake and sprinted.

Who was named All-Pro though?
happy.gif

He could be fasted dude on the planet as far as im concerned
laugh.gif
Point is hes a bum and Revis got clowned.

I take nothing away from Revis, just pointing out how he didnt SHUT DOWN EVERY WR IN THE GAME like you're claiming
laugh.gif
keep your pants on my dude.

He could be fasted dude on the planet as far as im concerned
laugh.gif
Point is hes a bum and Revis got clowned.

I take nothing away from Revis, just pointing out how he didnt SHUT DOWN EVERY WR IN THE GAME like you're claiming
laugh.gif
keep your pants on my dude.

^ Rhodes should've been over the top IMO. Phins swept the Jets last year...can't do much talking. We'll see this year though.

^ Rhodes should've been over the top IMO. Phins swept the Jets last year...can't do much talking. We'll see this year though.

Originally Posted by rillo561

ahhh wait, I thought its "revis Island" and he blankets all these WRs without safety Help ...

ahhh wait, I thought its "revis Island" and he blankets all these WRs without safety Help ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah man, he's so fast and agile he goes from CB to safety in the blink of an eye.

But if they're breaking the bank for other players on the team, I think they could stop being this stingy with him.  I heard they offered him a $2.5 million for one year, that's borderline disrespectful.

Nah man, he's so fast and agile he goes from CB to safety in the blink of an eye.

But if they're breaking the bank for other players on the team, I think they could stop being this stingy with him.  I heard they offered him a $2.5 million for one year, that's borderline disrespectful.

It appears they are braking the bank but if you look at the contract of Ferguson, its essentially a 1 year $6 million deal. Revis wants no part of a deal like that, he wants money today and alot of it.

Funny thing about it is that the Jets coaching staff, front office, etc. played a big part in creating this situation.  Rex Ryan hyping Revis as the greatest thing since sliced bread, covers everyone straight up, no safety/over the top help, etc.  You saying you have the arguable the best player in the game and now you dont want to pay said player?  They screwed themselves. 

It appears they are braking the bank but if you look at the contract of Ferguson, its essentially a 1 year $6 million deal. Revis wants no part of a deal like that, he wants money today and alot of it.

Funny thing about it is that the Jets coaching staff, front office, etc. played a big part in creating this situation.  Rex Ryan hyping Revis as the greatest thing since sliced bread, covers everyone straight up, no safety/over the top help, etc.  You saying you have the arguable the best player in the game and now you dont want to pay said player?  They screwed themselves. 

Waaaittt I get it, Kerry is like a Sandbar just offshore of Revis Island... Just in case someone manage to get off the mainland.

Genius
pimp.gif

Waaaittt I get it, Kerry is like a Sandbar just offshore of Revis Island... Just in case someone manage to get off the mainland.

Genius
pimp.gif

It is what it is, glad Ginn is gone. I'll still take Revis over 99% of CB's in the league.

It is what it is, glad Ginn is gone. I'll still take Revis over 99% of CB's in the league.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I totally agree, the front office isn't being 100%. Something will be worked out IMO, there's no question he deserves a raise, he out played that contract.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I totally agree, the front office isn't being 100%. Something will be worked out IMO, there's no question he deserves a raise, he out played that contract.

Back
Top Bottom