Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by NobleKane

and that is why you dont judge a player off the first two games of the season...
thanks for the words of wisdom.

Or lack there of clearly he is member 1 of 1 in the Arron Rowand fan club. The hate for Rowand is well over 3 games old

Bruce Waynee wrote:
I know its really early but I'm really hoping we can make a big trade before the deadline for someone.

Lets wait till after we lose a game or trade talks.

im pretty sure the Rowand sig update is gunna be something i look forward to everytime i come in here
laugh.gif

Good W.  Not used to this having an offense thing
laugh.gif

Sanchez pitching in the home opener...is Lincecum going to pitch Sunday with the day off tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Good W.  Not used to this having an offense thing
laugh.gif

Sanchez pitching in the home opener...is Lincecum going to pitch Sunday with the day off tomorrow?
Props to Rowand for putting together a respectable day at the plate...fact is, he's still overpaid and shouldn't be anywhere near the 1 slot.

As for this, I believe that Wellemeyer is on Sat and Timmy is on Sunday.

Rowand still blew Cain's W. I don't care what he does. I'm with 715, I hate everything about the dude.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Rowand still blew Cain's W. I don't care what he does. I'm with 715, I hate everything about the dude.
I'm siding with FRANCHISE and 715. I hate this guy.

LJ, keep the Rowand sig going. Add another category - keep track of how many times he looks like a tool.

^ +%!*#! ESPN spent more time talking about Velez's jersey than they did talking about the actual game.  A lot of people misspell "Francisco."  I wouldn't even be mad. 

I need to catch some games this season.. live and TV.. not in the whole baseball mood yet 'til after NBA..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'm siding with FRANCHISE and 715. I hate this guy.
Blame Rowand for dropping that tough catch, but clearly, Bochy should have used the bullpen.

I cannot believe the Giants had 37 hits in a three game series, with 19 coming today. Damn near one month worth of hits if this was last year.

Friday should be fun.

Weekend probables:

Friday: Tim Hudson vs. Jonathan Sanchez
Saturday: Kenshin Kawakami vs. Todd Wellemeyer
Sunday: Derek Lowe vs. Tim Lincecum
pimp.gif

[h1]Jones may sit series in San Francisco[/h1]
TLANTA -- Braves third baseman Chipper Jones says he may miss a three-game series at San Francisco after straining his right oblique forced him to leave Thursday night's game against the Chicago Cubs.

Jones said he first felt discomfort during batting practice before the Cubs' 2-0 win over the Braves. He said he thought he could play through the pain before feeling more intense discomfort following swings in his third-inning at-bat.

Jones drew a walk from Chicago's Randy Wells and was forced out at third later in the inning.

Omar Infante replaced Jones to start the fourth inning.

Jones hit the go-ahead two-run homer in the Braves' 3-2 win over the Cubs on Wednesday night.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

Back
Top Bottom