Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

laugh.gif

Cain was 14-8 last season and it only took a career year ERA wise.  Zito is not sniffing that type of season.

Since when does a 10-13 record give you any kind of merrit to say anything. Yes hes coming off his best season but thats not saying much. Have a good spring training and come into the reguar season ready to pitch. No need to put a bullseye on your back. Talk can only go so far lets show something this season. Why remind people your a big reason why we have a line-up full of 30+ year old players instead off a power bat to complement Pablo
tired.gif

No LB.....management has repeatedly said that Zito's contract has no impact on our signings or lack of signings.

No LB.....management has repeatedly said that Zito's contract has no impact on our signings or lack of signings.

I had the pleasure of listening to Will Clark as I crawled to the toll plaza on my way into work.....my all time fave Gigante.

timmy sucks. shouldn't have given him that money. can't even hold a lead.

edit: what station is the game on lazyj? both 680 and 1050 are sports talk for me

Fredemption Season
laugh.gif

PS do we have a draft order set yet, or are we heading in random?

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

timmy sucks. shouldn't have given him that money. can't even hold a lead.

edit: what station is the game on lazyj? both 680 and 1050 are sports talk for me
I got my little alarm clock at work set to 680 and that's where I'm getting the game.  Don't think it can be broadcast over the net.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Fredemption Season
laugh.gif

PS do we have a draft order set yet, or are we heading in random?

I hope it's random and Yahoo should set it like what an hour before hand?  Sucks for What Up

My money league set the order over a month before our draft...I've been mock drafting like crazy
laugh.gif

My money league set the order over a month before our draft...I've been mock drafting like crazy
laugh.gif

How do they determine the draft order?

We pick numbers out of a hat...we were going to go by last season's record, but we have too many new players.

We pick numbers out of a hat...we were going to go by last season's record, but we have too many new players.

laugh.gif
ok, at least there's some fairness to it.  Record would be interesting, but if there's that many newbies then probably not.

Originally Posted by dland24

I'm sorry but thats BS and we both know it.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by dland24

I'm sorry but thats BS and we both know it.

laugh.gif
Completely over your head.

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Fredemption
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I fear he might be the odd man out though.

F-Lew >>> Rowand, Torres, Velez (
alien.gif
)
I want to like K-Fred, but he's a 29 year old prospect (if you can still call him that) that hasn't proven anything.

3 more years of Rowand.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom