Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

i've been looking for this thread for a while now finally it's back on the first page...with that being said it's gonna be a long season

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Anybody headed to the yard tomorrow?
I am too, but probably just gonna pick up my bobblehead then head home to watch the Sharks game. Did you go to TriStar show? I really need Cepeda for my Giants litho, but $80 is way too much for him.

Anybody been to Petco? Any can't miss food? Heading down there Monday for the series and Disneyland.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

I am too, but probably just gonna pick up my bobblehead then head home to watch the Sharks game. Did you go to TriStar show? I really need Cepeda for my Giants litho, but $80 is way too much for him.

Anybody been to Petco? Any can't miss food? Heading down there Monday for the series and Disneyland.
happy.gif
Did you by chance get the lithograph signed at the Nen/Rueter signing?

GOnna be at the game too. Puttin the 4-0 record on the line. Cant wait to get that bobblehead. What time you all gettin there?

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

happy.gif
Did you by chance get the lithograph signed at the Nen/Rueter signing?
The Pac Bell Park one? Yeah. It's like the third of fourth time I started it.
laugh.gif
They are all pre-signed by Bonds and Mays, they I try to get everyone else. First one Matt Cain signed, gave me %!$+ for it because he said his signature didn't belong.
laugh.gif
I scrapped it because he signed too close to Bonds anyways. Been trying to get rid of it. Second one had a bunch of names of it, but I didn't like the way it turned out with the inscriptions and such.

poster_large.jpg

I'm probably gonna get there right when the gates open. Lines were crazy long for Pablo, but if you are there at 11:05, you will get one for sure.

Thanks Paul.
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure I saw you at the signing. I had the big 20x30 of AT&T taped to a poster board.

How much are you looking to get for the litho with Cain on it? I may be interested.

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Myers Hou
6864.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.52[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.90[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.48[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.10[/td][/tr][/table]

Props to Wilson for getting back in there and finishing it off vs Matsui again while having another high pitch inning

3rd sweep of the season I believe
pimp.gif

I hope we can take 2/3 from the Pads along with 1st place in the west.

Back
Top Bottom