OFFICIAL 2010 SXSW NEWS/UPDATES/SHOWS

No clue. No offense to Bone Thugs, and I'm sure Travis Barker is going to be there w/ A-Trak, but that's not enough to pull me out of the house for several hours.

P.S. Floss, whenever you know your performance time for tomorrow, PM me. I'm figuring some stuff out with SXSW and want to pencil it in ...

Also, anyone know who the special guest is going to be for this by any chance:
theblastlive_sxsw.jpg

so far so good, thanks for coming out illfrozn

another quick set today

and Tayo - much props homie!!!

Most def, glad I could make it.

Everyone who didn't go to Fader last night missed out! Showed up just in time to catch the "special guests", Nas and Damien Marley. Great show. Anyone else make it out to Fader or attend Nue Agency/LRG SXSW Showcase?

Originally Posted by ciph4

BTW, that Elitaste Showcase (Bun B, Posner, Big Sean, Curren$y, etc) @ Ace's is free with RSVP email [email protected]

ohwell.gif
 shouldve known, 

went up to the door and they were charging 15,  

i said im good and just chilled
grin.gif

pimp.gif
saw dom kennedy later that night, real cool guy

Don't worry, they pulled a fast one and said that SXSW messed up and there's no RSVP. If you didn't have a SXSW badge, you had to pay the cover. But the RSVP came from the Nue Agency website, not SXSW, but whatever. I think they just wanted to cash in, because they knew that they could.

Bump. Alright, last day. I was MIA yesterday, anything go down?

Going to catch Digiwaxx showcase today, then I'll be at Fader tonight. What's everyone else doing?

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

BTW, that Elitaste Showcase (Bun B, Posner, Big Sean, Curren$y, etc) @ Ace's is free with RSVP email [email protected]

ohwell.gif
 shouldve known, 

grin.gif

pimp.gif
the list was at the side door, if someone said $15 they were trying to rip you off...nobody paid to get in the showcase, it was all badges and list

Originally Posted by StockDead

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

ohwell.gif
 shouldve known, 

grin.gif

pimp.gif
the list was at the side door, if someone said $15 they were trying to rip you off...nobody paid to get in the showcase, it was all badges and list
They stopped the list and said that there was no RSVP list. I think they realized that they could charge and get a full house rather than letting people in for free based on RSVP ...

Back
Top Bottom