Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Let's just give Hayes 20.5 million and stick "Hasheem The Dream" in the lineup and say &@*# it

Spoiler [+]
Hasheem+Thabeet+Memphis+Grizzlies+v+Los+Angeles+R7VMEuu6g6yl.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Our problem with the draft is that we always finish in the middle, so we end up getting middle guys (though I like
what I've seen from Patrick Patterson & Chase Budinger), so we're never in the market for a top 3-5 pick, and
never have the pieces to make huge moves.

Down to rep the home team of course. 

But realistically, Rockets are a borderline 9th/8th team. And its going to remain this way for a while. 
tired.gif

"Plan B"
roll.gif
it's looking bad as far as them stocking up money to get guys, cause Hayes is signed already, us AND the Nets
are going after Nene (barring a Howard move), and DeAndre Jordan has an offer from the Warriors. So...are we gonna make
a move to get Marc Gasol?
laugh.gif
At this point I bet Dalembert's lookin good huh?

Hayes can kick rocks imo.... He's so overrated around here, I would rather have Landry back, now that guy was really inspiring

All I know is I don't want Dalembert... if we don't sign anyone I'm cool with our team from last year

I wouldn't mind Landry back either. Good lord, just thinking about that 08/09 team we had
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wow I am pissed at how the Lakers got screwed but at least we still have gasol, bynum, Kobe

the rockets just got destroyed by stern/nba

I would quit if I was the Rockets GM.

^^^I'd rather the Rockets put some random 10/10 center with the guys we have now than to basically kill
off the entire team with the speculation of having both Gasol, Nene, and....whoever else they had planned.
Stern screwed the Lakers and Hornets waaaaay more than the Rockets.

Any particular reason the Rockets didn't try to sign DeAndre Jordan? I know based on his scoring stats he was signed for way too much,
but I'm sure he would have loved to come here (he even said it himself earlier this year) and would have been a good addition for the
Rockets in the paint and on the defensive side.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Dang it, Kaman is gonna form a twin tower duo with Okafor now. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

chris kaman is a black hole on offense. i guess people dont really watch dude play. hes selfish and thinks hes entitled to his...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Dang it, Kaman is gonna form a twin tower duo with Okafor now. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
chris kaman is a black hole on offense. i guess people dont really watch dude play. hes selfish and thinks hes entitled to his...
What is your point tho? Even if he was a black hole on offense (he's not), he should be now for sure on the Hornets. Twin tower with Okafor still stands.
laugh.gif

Sidebar, Rockets shoulda been rebuilding since the summer of 2009.
ohwell.gif

I say we resign Carl Landry, get Mike Harris back from China or whatever, trade a bucket of water for Von Miller Wafer,
and stick Hasheem Thabeet at center and say &@^# it.

Spoiler [+]
Hasheem-Thabeet_display_image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom