Official 2011-2012 Dallas Mavericks Thread (31-26) Vol: Take a Hike Odom

Dirk also only made 6 points. Heard this morning that Dirk said in an interview last night that hes legs were tired. that might explain the low points last night. its still to early in the season to say that were done for this year. i still rep my Mavs matter what.

I hope Kidd's injury won't be on going through out the season. Delonte West has been doing well so far by helping out with the scoring.
Vintage Vince Carter.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

ap-201201072125771153733.jpg

Now that the free preview of NBA league pass is gone, I'll only be able to watch the nationally televised games.
frown.gif
I definitely took advantage of it, though. Caught every single Mavs game so far this season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Junrock21

defending champs aint start good no jj or chandler
Thank you, captain obvious. Now stop posting just to post, so you can get your post count up.
indifferent.gif

^^^ Does anyone know the real story behind that? How were they just sitting on the bench and who are they? lol
I noticed dude on the right had on a Supreme beanie and was iced out. NTer?

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

finally beat the Thunder.

Where the hell are all the Mavs fans on here?!?!?

That's what I'm saying 
laugh.gif
. I think the Mavs in general (champions or not champions) are one of the most unpopular teams in pro sports. 
It's hard to discuss mavs when people hardly ever reply to this thread.

it sucks seeing other teams even the crappy ones having long #$$ threads and then you don't even have a mavs thread for most seasons

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

^^^ Does anyone know the real story behind that? How were they just sitting on the bench and who are they? lol
I noticed dude on the right had on a Supreme beanie and was iced out. NTer?

The one on the right is Aaron Cohen, co-owner of a streetwear boutique in Detroit called Revive. One of the managers there is an NTer (ayoJerm).

What the hell happened to Marion? Get him back in the game, he was only guys hustling out there.

Dirk has been a huge disappointment this season, in terms of production for fantasy basketball.

Back
Top Bottom