:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Univision sucks with the timing of their replays.Well, that ended quickly.

Univision sucks with the timing of their replays.Well, that ended quickly.

This is what I expected. 
grin.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Damn I look down for one second and the next thing I know Mexico has bagged two more.
laugh.gif

Damn I look down for one second and the next thing I know Mexico has bagged two more.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

the joke of the region
Chiquito its all good bro I enjoy a little trash talk. There are Salvis on my adult team so you and them will get it after 7pm/pst tonite
laugh.gif
...maybe even earlier
roll.gif

Anyway Gift23 you are the man...thanks for the Sig dude.
laugh.gif

dude its all good tough. i knew we were gonna get spanked. you should see my dad right now
roll.gif

anyways go usa!

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

the joke of the region
Chiquito its all good bro I enjoy a little trash talk. There are Salvis on my adult team so you and them will get it after 7pm/pst tonite
laugh.gif
...maybe even earlier
roll.gif

Anyway Gift23 you are the man...thanks for the Sig dude.
laugh.gif

dude its all good tough. i knew we were gonna get spanked. you should see my dad right now
roll.gif

anyways go usa!

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

After which goal did Marquez come in?
After the 4th. de Nigris coming in was good. We need a forward in the front that can hold the ball for a bit and decide to shoot or pass, that way we dont rely on wing passes to the center.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

After which goal did Marquez come in?
After the 4th. de Nigris coming in was good. We need a forward in the front that can hold the ball for a bit and decide to shoot or pass, that way we dont rely on wing passes to the center.

pimp.gif
at all the fights..

mexican broads were out in full effect... look one way theres a fine h, look the other way and theres another
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom