:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Guatemala is playing better...even the analysts on TV and the radio are saying that...Although Honduras has had the best chances. I think if we score first it's ours. If Honduras scores first it's over.

Guatemala is playing better...even the analysts on TV and the radio are saying that...Although Honduras has had the best chances. I think if we score first it's ours. If Honduras scores first it's over.

I thought Honduras would score by now
30t6p3b.gif

A tie that tastes like a win. Pappa, Jerez and Contreras are mvps. Our 9 guys got a trial by fire that will serve us well in the upcoming games. I'm good!

A tie that tastes like a win. Pappa, Jerez and Contreras are mvps. Our 9 guys got a trial by fire that will serve us well in the upcoming games. I'm good!

Originally Posted by beaver21

Very upset with the outcome of that game
eek.gif

why you from honduras? If you are u would know we can ball and aint easy to beat. The US is the only team in the region that I can say can definitely beat us everytime.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by beaver21

Very upset with the outcome of that game
eek.gif

why you from honduras? If you are u would know we can ball and aint easy to beat. The US is the only team in the region that I can say can definitely beat us everytime.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom