:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

is there a keeper being even close to half as good as Howard in the region?

is there a keeper being even close to half as good as Howard in the region?

Haven't liked him much at Blackburn, but I was impressed with Jones last night.

Still, Holden + Bradley > any other combination that Bobbrad can put out there.

Howard was clutch, as always. He's a stud keeper and deserves to get picked up by a top-tier club.

Haven't liked him much at Blackburn, but I was impressed with Jones last night.

Still, Holden + Bradley > any other combination that Bobbrad can put out there.

Howard was clutch, as always. He's a stud keeper and deserves to get picked up by a top-tier club.

chiquitoperopicoso wrote:
and just to let everyone know. the gold  cup final $100 tix are not avaliable anymore. those are sold out.

i had to settle with the $75.00 ones  with a service fee of $13.00
indifferent.gif

They added more tickets. 100 tix are available.

Got the 75 dollar tickets.

Section 2H, row 11.
pimp.gif

The big game is on sunday to see if El Tri get's the first or second seed.

chiquitoperopicoso wrote:
and just to let everyone know. the gold  cup final $100 tix are not avaliable anymore. those are sold out.

i had to settle with the $75.00 ones  with a service fee of $13.00
indifferent.gif

They added more tickets. 100 tix are available.

Got the 75 dollar tickets.

Section 2H, row 11.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by amarusgear

El Salvador beating Costa Rica though.

You're right.  I guess i'm rooting for El Salavador tomorrow.

5 Jugadores de Mexico dan positivo en el doping y serán separados de Copa Oro y el seleccionado Mexicano se queda con solo 17 jugadores.
Maza’ Rodríguez, ‘Sinha’, Dueñas, ‘Hobbit’ Bermúdez y Guillermo Ochoa son los jugadores mexicanos que han dado positivo
Gasp.

5 Jugadores de Mexico dan positivo en el doping y serán separados de Copa Oro y el seleccionado Mexicano se queda con solo 17 jugadores.
Maza’ Rodríguez, ‘Sinha’, Dueñas, ‘Hobbit’ Bermúdez y Guillermo Ochoa son los jugadores mexicanos que han dado positivo
Gasp.

Gasp.

wow

Gasp.

wow

Honestly I think Costa Rica is the most dangerous team in the tourny. Ricardo LaVolpe is a great coach and will do great things with CR. Mexico should have kept him. LaVolpe's Mexico was better and their exit from the World Cup was  more respectable than Vasco's Mexico. I am actually hoping Guatemala can avoid CR in the second roud. We have a small but better shot of beating Mexico than CR. Than again it is just my prediction and CR doesn't have Guatemala killer Paulo Wanchope anymore. 

Honestly I think Costa Rica is the most dangerous team in the tourny. Ricardo LaVolpe is a great coach and will do great things with CR. Mexico should have kept him. LaVolpe's Mexico was better and their exit from the World Cup was  more respectable than Vasco's Mexico. I am actually hoping Guatemala can avoid CR in the second roud. We have a small but better shot of beating Mexico than CR. Than again it is just my prediction and CR doesn't have Guatemala killer Paulo Wanchope anymore. 

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Honestly I think Costa Rica is the most dangerous team in the tourny. Ricardo LaVolpe is a great coach and will do great things with CR. Mexico should have kept him. LaVolpe's Mexico was better and their exit from the World Cup was the more respectable than Vasco's Mexico. I am actually hoping Guatemala can avoid CR in the second roud. We have a small but better shot of beating Mexico than CR. Than again it is just my prediction and CR doesn't have Guatemala killer Pablo Wanchope anymore. 

dude your delusional.

guatemala does not have a chance beatting mexico nor the united states.

guatemala's has a better chance beatting any central american teams but that is the best it will get. guatemala does not wanna see mexico or the united states in the 2nd round.

Honestly I think Costa Rica is the most dangerous team in the tourny. Ricardo LaVolpe is a great coach and will do great things with CR. Mexico should have kept him. LaVolpe's Mexico was better and their exit from the World Cup was the more respectable than Vasco's Mexico. I am actually hoping Guatemala can avoid CR in the second roud. We have a small but better shot of beating Mexico than CR. Than again it is just my prediction and CR doesn't have Guatemala killer Pablo Wanchope anymore. 

dude your delusional.

guatemala's has a better chance beatting any central american teams but that is the best it will get. guatemala does not wanna see mexico or the united states in the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

You're right. I guess i'm rooting forEl Salavador tomorrow.
Honestly I think Costa Rica is the most dangerous team in the tourny. Ricardo LaVolpe is a great coach and will do great things with CR. Mexico shouldhave kept him.LaVolpe'sMexicowas better and their exit from the World Cup was the more respectable than Vasco's Mexico.I am actually hoping Guatemala can avoidCR in the second roud. We have a small but better shot of beating Mexico than CR. Than again it is just my prediction and CR doesn't have Guatemala killer Pablo Wanchope anymore.

dude your delusional.

First
weprobably won't be first in our group but as 2nd or 3rd we have to face either CostaRica or Mexico(First orSecond of group A). It would be nice to be first and face Canda or Panama but i don't think so.

Second
our last three meetings. undefeated

Back
Top Bottom