OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Sounds about right to me
tired.gif

Tray will be in Anaheim tonight with Seattle, if I make it back from SD in time tonight I think i'll go out there.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Sounds about right to me
tired.gif

Tray will be in Anaheim tonight with Seattle, if I make it back from SD in time tonight I think i'll go out there.

With our luck, this will be his first of many games in the big leagues and become the next Griffey Jr in Seattle 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got 2 extra tickets to Wedenesday's game against the Phillies. It's starts @ 12:10.
I'm taking my son but can't find two other people to go.
Free to the first two people who want them.
You by no means need to sit with me and my son
laugh.gif
, I just don't want the tix to go to waste. The tix will at least get you into the loge section and you can move to wherever you want. Gotta figure a 12:10 game on a wednesday in August and you are talking maybe 12,000 people. Should be plenty of extra seats.
Loge 129, Row N so it's in the shade.

-J-

Hey Iron Man. Who's the hot blonde on the field before the Dodgers games?
laugh.gif

Short chick, long blond hair, killer legs.
I've only sat in Loge the past 2 years, so she might be not that nice up close.

-J-

It's my bday today, but celebrating tomorrow at the Stadium watching Kershaw on the mound.  Perfect timing.  
pimp.gif

It will only be my second game of the season, a new low 
frown.gif

Happy Birthday dude! at least you get to see Kershaw.
don't feel bad. I've only been 3 times. all company seats. I refused to buy any.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

Happy Birthday dude! at least you get to see Kershaw.
don't feel bad. I've only been 3 times. all company seats. I refused to buy any.

-J-

Thanks.  They were a gift from my gf, and they are field seats so I can't say no.  
First time seeing Kershaw pitch live, which is sad.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Ay Dodger fans, what happened to Jerry Sands?

He's at Triple-A Albuquerque, being shown how to play 1B since Loney isn't cutting it. 

Happy birthday bro, mine is next week
tired.gif

The GF bought the giveaway miniplan, so i've been the fewest games in 2011 since maybe 03
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's my bday today, but celebrating tomorrow at the Stadium watching Kershaw on the mound.  Perfect timing.  
pimp.gif

It will only be my second game of the season, a new low 
frown.gif

Happy birthday french!Same here been to 3 games this year which one was a bobblehead game!

Hey Iron Man. Who's the hot blonde on the field before the Dodgers games?
laugh.gif

Short chick, long blond hair, killer legs.
I've only sat in Loge the past 2 years, so she might be not that nice up close.

Works for Dodger Vision (In house project that was supposed to become the Dodgers Media Network, Jamie's pet project), petite little thing.  Eye candy, she interviews players.

I've been out with her a couple times (not dating or anything, just with a group of people), great to look at, personality of drywall. 

If you want her name, PM me, so you guys can go on super creeper mode.
laugh.gif

Happy Bday French

Back
Top Bottom