***Official 2011 MLB NL Central Thread***

pacmagic2002 wrote:
Well.............I think alberts back now
With the amount of cheese he is expecting to get paid it was only a matter of time 
ohwell.gif
. On a side note Berkman has been a great acquisition thus far.

pacmagic2002 wrote:
Well.............I think alberts back now
With the amount of cheese he is expecting to get paid it was only a matter of time 
ohwell.gif
. On a side note Berkman has been a great acquisition thus far.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

eek.gif
�
30t6p3b.gif
�
laugh.gif

I was JUST about to post this. Ive got the embeded copied as we speak
laugh.gif
 I was watching this right after the game ended.. I was
roll.gif

Dude didnt even know he won the game, thought it was the 8th inning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

eek.gif
�
30t6p3b.gif
�
laugh.gif

I was JUST about to post this. Ive got the embeded copied as we speak
laugh.gif
 I was watching this right after the game ended.. I was
roll.gif

Dude didnt even know he won the game, thought it was the 8th inning
laugh.gif

O no doubt. He has been playing awesome. Its real nice that he or Gomez can go in and step up at anytime. 2 very young dudes with alot of potential.

I have a prediction with Fielder too. If we make the playoffs, maybe win a series, which I think is very possible. We will come to terms with Fielder. I understand he wants his money, and hes been playing like he deserves it, but if we win ball games I think both sides can reach a deal. We need this guy long term. If he leaves we may be done before we even started something. We finally have the pitching, we need to keep the offensive power.

O no doubt. He has been playing awesome. Its real nice that he or Gomez can go in and step up at anytime. 2 very young dudes with alot of potential.

I have a prediction with Fielder too. If we make the playoffs, maybe win a series, which I think is very possible. We will come to terms with Fielder. I understand he wants his money, and hes been playing like he deserves it, but if we win ball games I think both sides can reach a deal. We need this guy long term. If he leaves we may be done before we even started something. We finally have the pitching, we need to keep the offensive power.

Indeed, i dont know why he won't sign a short contract, like 3 years for 22 million a year and then he could still get a huge contract after that from an AL team.  Plus if he plays 1 more season he'll break the team's homerun record.  

Indeed, i dont know why he won't sign a short contract, like 3 years for 22 million a year and then he could still get a huge contract after that from an AL team.  Plus if he plays 1 more season he'll break the team's homerun record.  

Cardinals are just NOT a very good team right now. It was a given that Garcia and Lohse wouldnt be able to stay hot all season.

Race is between the cards and the brewers, but the brewers lineup and pitching staff if superior right now compared to the cardinals injured lineup and rotation.

Cardinals are just NOT a very good team right now. It was a given that Garcia and Lohse wouldnt be able to stay hot all season.

Race is between the cards and the brewers, but the brewers lineup and pitching staff if superior right now compared to the cardinals injured lineup and rotation.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

LOL. Writing the Reds off huh? Out of bitterness or what? We're definitely in the race. We can easily make up 4 games with the way that we;ve okayed against the Cards with a ton of games left against yall.

LOL. Writing the Reds off huh? Out of bitterness or what? We're definitely in the race. We can easily make up 4 games with the way that we;ve okayed against the Cards with a ton of games left against yall.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

You`re right, But it looks like just another sinking ship in Cincy to me, sorry bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

You`re right, But it looks like just another sinking ship in Cincy to me, sorry bro
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom