OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Watched the fantasy draft Kerr with the "That's one more player A.I. won't pass the ball too" had me rolling
laugh.gif
Team Aim low
roll.gif

Watched the fantasy draft Kerr with the "That's one more player A.I. won't pass the ball too" had me rolling
laugh.gif
Team Aim low
roll.gif

I only got a chance to watch the 3pt Shootout & Dunk Contest. Is there any way for me to watch everything else?

Oh yeah, can I get one of y'all .gif experts to replace that teddy bear with a chicken leg on Ibaka's dunk?
laugh.gif

I only got a chance to watch the 3pt Shootout & Dunk Contest. Is there any way for me to watch everything else?

Oh yeah, can I get one of y'all .gif experts to replace that teddy bear with a chicken leg on Ibaka's dunk?
laugh.gif

Best dunk contest in a while.
And of course Griffin won, with fans voting for the winner by texting? C'mon
eyes.gif

What kinda Nikes was he wearing though
nerd.gif

And why did Chuck comment on everyone physique like that, I think he said something along the lines of "he got a real nice body."
sick.gif

Best dunk contest in a while.
And of course Griffin won, with fans voting for the winner by texting? C'mon
eyes.gif

What kinda Nikes was he wearing though
nerd.gif

And why did Chuck comment on everyone physique like that, I think he said something along the lines of "he got a real nice body."
sick.gif

Would've been better if he windmill that $#*$ ... it doesn't even look remotely impressive ..just sayin..

Would've been better if he windmill that $#*$ ... it doesn't even look remotely impressive ..just sayin..

Just finished watching, my face blew off.

Griffin had the better overall contest, even McGee's last dunk.

But overall best one since Oakland.

Just finished watching, my face blew off.

Griffin had the better overall contest, even McGee's last dunk.

But overall best one since Oakland.

Great show, no doubt but Demar had one of the greatest dunks of all time. With all this BS clock time and getting to redo dunks after the ball went in, Son got it on the first attempt with ease. SMH at how it will be slept on and forgotten.
tired.gif

Great show, no doubt but Demar had one of the greatest dunks of all time. With all this BS clock time and getting to redo dunks after the ball went in, Son got it on the first attempt with ease. SMH at how it will be slept on and forgotten.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom