OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

McGee with some nice advertising tonight...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I wonder how much Peak paid McGee to keep changing shoes?
Definitely gave the brand a lot of exposure.

truth, i am trying to check there website its crazy slow

probably from all the traffic

Originally Posted by RFX45

truth, i am trying to check there website its crazy slow

probably from all the traffic

Not to mention Chuck calling them the 'American version of PF Flyers.'

NBA All Star Sat night never fails to disappoint.

I think Derozan had something nasty for the final round, meh anyways it was a really good contest.

For whatever reason Blake's very first dunk tonight, that first attempt just had that shut it down factor. Similar to a feeling VC gave us in 2000 with his 360 type dunk.

Car dunk was alright. McGee didnt have that shut it down factor but was extremely impressive. VC still holds the greatest performance ever in a dunk contest IMO.

Not to mention Chuck calling them the 'American version of PF Flyers.'

NBA All Star Sat night never fails to disappoint.

I think Derozan had something nasty for the final round, meh anyways it was a really good contest.

For whatever reason Blake's very first dunk tonight, that first attempt just had that shut it down factor. Similar to a feeling VC gave us in 2000 with his 360 type dunk.

Car dunk was alright. McGee didnt have that shut it down factor but was extremely impressive. VC still holds the greatest performance ever in a dunk contest IMO.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

roll.gif
@ baron davis rising thru the sunroof cheesing like it was christmas presents under the tree i need a gif
Hilarious.
A lot of good moments. Demar and Ibaka both did well, one of the best FT dunks I've seen for Ibaka and Demar was great too. Dwight and Chuck going back and forth was hilarious too, and Dwight's "is he gonna... gonna bite the teddy bear" had me dying.  Griffin was a lot of theatrics but he also had some impressive stuff in the earlier rounds. I'm not at all upset, I don't care who wins or loses, just that the dunks are exciting and it's entertaining.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

roll.gif
@ baron davis rising thru the sunroof cheesing like it was christmas presents under the tree i need a gif
Hilarious.
A lot of good moments. Demar and Ibaka both did well, one of the best FT dunks I've seen for Ibaka and Demar was great too. Dwight and Chuck going back and forth was hilarious too, and Dwight's "is he gonna... gonna bite the teddy bear" had me dying.  Griffin was a lot of theatrics but he also had some impressive stuff in the earlier rounds. I'm not at all upset, I don't care who wins or loses, just that the dunks are exciting and it's entertaining.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

derozan had 4 signs made up. guess we will never see the last two dunks. i think it was gonna be the james white dunk (ft between the legs). highlight was javele mcgee pimping out his mom to dr j lol

Originally Posted by Rocky437

derozan had 4 signs made up. guess we will never see the last two dunks. i think it was gonna be the james white dunk (ft between the legs). highlight was javele mcgee pimping out his mom to dr j lol

I think the best dunk would have been Blake's first attempt that he missed. Would have been amazing.

Most impressive completed dunk to me was McGee's head under the backboard dunk. They should give these guys 3-4 dunks in the first round. I hate how all these NBA contests are so short.

I think the best dunk would have been Blake's first attempt that he missed. Would have been amazing.

Most impressive completed dunk to me was McGee's head under the backboard dunk. They should give these guys 3-4 dunks in the first round. I hate how all these NBA contests are so short.

Back
Top Bottom