Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Did anyone see that fat dude after that dunk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good game by Miami. They played better than the Mavs. Dallas bench was trash, especially in the 2nd half. If Mavs continue to give up offensive rebounds, they wont have success.

Originally Posted by henz0

3 more W's until NT explodes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. It already went down for a few mins when he finished off the Bulls.

After browsing this thread just for this one game, I'm truly convinced that we'll lose NT forever.

Good game by Miami. They played better than the Mavs. Dallas bench was trash, especially in the 2nd half. If Mavs continue to give up offensive rebounds, they wont have success.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Way to close it out yall. Played better and deserved the W.

See yall Thursday to see if we can steal one on the road.
Just need a split I figured it would be tough to get this one but going home 1-1 is what they wanted....

However and offensive performance in the low 80's simply won't cut it Carlisle will figure this one out series is far from over.

May change my pick to Heat in 5. No way they'll be able to stop or even contain Bron and Wade

May change my pick to Heat in 5. No way they'll be able to stop or even contain Bron and Wade

LEBRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN A

M

I

A

M

I

H

E

A

T

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LEBRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN A

M

I

A

M

I

H

E

A

T

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by DMan14

let the heat win the first two and sweep em from there, that would be sweet revenge

Be sick, but you got a better chance of judgement day happening than the Heat losing 4 in a row. 

Back
Top Bottom