Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Miami reverted back to Wade/Lebron iso at the 3pt line. That doesn't get it done against a great Mavs defence.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Hope LeBron and Wade are really feeling it in their heads right now. All of those final possessions were terrible. They took like 7 straight 3s or something and made one.

They must've had it in their head that they weren't gonna get any foul calls so they dribble around the perimeter and jack up 3s.

Not gonna get ahead of myself though. It'd be so great if they lose though

I was saying to myself after every 3 they jacked up that it's about to get ugly.

wowww dallas does it again with an amazing comeback. dirk diggler the german shepherd. good stuff.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW
I love this
laugh.gif

Because, then the Mavs won each of the past two times I saw this happen..
Worked the first time, second time too.
pimp.gif

wowww dallas does it again with an amazing comeback. dirk diggler the german shepherd. good stuff.

OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What the %$!% did I just %#!!%$% witness

No way I thought the Heat would give up that 15 point lead

HOOORY SHET!

hands down one of the best finals games i've ever seen. that's what the heart of a champion looks like. the heat were going off. wade and lebron were awesome, but the mavs grinded it out and got that win. i'm thoroughly entertained. and of course i'm happy the heat lost. its a wrap now, mavs got this series.

OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What the %$!% did I just %#!!%$% witness

No way I thought the Heat would give up that 15 point lead

HOOORY SHET!

Back
Top Bottom