Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by woody2626

If Miami loses the finals I wonder what the excuse will be from the bandwagon fans

Hopefully they just save the excuses and kill themselves.

Originally Posted by knightngale

you are not going to win when their star players can get layups anytime they want

that is some atrocious defense by dallas

When have they ever played great defense?

This is the Mavs I know.

Originally Posted by woody2626

If Miami loses the finals I wonder what the excuse will be from the bandwagon fans

Hopefully they just save the excuses and kill themselves.

can someone teach these dudes how to dunk?

the windmill dunk wasnt just flashy, you got a whole arm rotation of power behind it.
the 360 dunk spins all defenders off of you.

wheres shawn kemp and jr rider when you need them?

can someone teach these dudes how to dunk?

the windmill dunk wasnt just flashy, you got a whole arm rotation of power behind it.
the 360 dunk spins all defenders off of you.

wheres shawn kemp and jr rider when you need them?

How come Kobe wasn't in that anti-gay campaign?
laugh.gif

you are not going to win when their star players can get layups anytime they want

When have they ever played great defense?

This is the Mavs I know.

was atrocious last game also.......... until the 4th where Miami started shooting

was atrocious last game also.......... until the 4th where Miami started shooting

no call there in the paint?? come 4th qrt, foul ever time.. these fools arent consistent for either team at EITHER venue... ugly stuff

no call there in the paint?? come 4th qrt, foul ever time.. these fools arent consistent for either team at EITHER venue... ugly stuff

Back
Top Bottom