Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by University of Nike

yeah i'm gonna go ahead and call you out, because you were proven wrong literally within 10 minutes.

Dallas won?!

Sit down.
it doesnt matter who wins... you tried to be cool saying the game is over, and clearly, we still have a game going into the half.
Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Dirk is out of the game? Time for a Miami run.
Why do they need one? You already decided who this game is going to.

good D by Haslem, that's the shot you want if you are Dallas, ball is in Dirk's hands. Tough Loss, on to game 4

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

theres no way Lebron gets MVP if the heat win. He needs two 50+ppg games and Wade to stay home to win it

clearly he doesnt care about that. Unfortunately 

good D by Haslem, that's the shot you want if you are Dallas, ball is in Dirk's hands. Tough Loss, on to game 4

Great game

Mavs couldn't take the advantage of the FT advantage they had

Heat only lose this series if they allow themselves to at this point

Huge win by Miami.

Great defense on Dirk by Haslem and he still had a great look.

Wade carried the Heat tonight.

Beat the refs too, right? 
laugh.gif

I don't know where Miami would be without Haslem emerging vs Chicago.

yeah i'm gonna go ahead and call you out, because you were proven wrong literally within 10 minutes.

Dallas won?!

Sit down.
it doesnt matter who wins... you tried to be cool saying the game is over, and clearly, we still have a game going into the half.
Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Dirk is out of the game? Time for a Miami run.
Why do they need one? You already decided who this game is going to.

Dallas got what they wanted. Dirk just didn't hit it. Miami overcoming adversity FTW!

PO

Dallas got what they wanted. Dirk just didn't hit it. Miami overcoming adversity FTW!

PO

I don't have a horse in this race, but those refs were about to straight up give the game to Dallas.

But same way refs have in the past been giving it to Miami.

Some consistency please, this is ridiculous.

This is the NBA finals. Two loose ball fouls 90 feet from the basket are just silly.

I don't have a horse in this race, but those refs were about to straight up give the game to Dallas.

But same way refs have in the past been giving it to Miami.

Some consistency please, this is ridiculous.

This is the NBA finals. Two loose ball fouls 90 feet from the basket are just silly.

Back
Top Bottom