Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Miami had a huge lead in the fourth and blew it again. This team would be so much better if all players were forbidden to look at the scoreboard and then just play without knowing how much they were ahead/behind. You can clearly see that Spoelstra desperately tried to avoid the same scenario as in game 2 by calling a time-out immediately after Terry made two baskets as the Mavs were making a comeback, but it didn't work. It wasn't as big of a collapse as in game 2, but the Heat still blew it. All they had to do is play defense and they would've won. The Mavs even missed some open 3s.

LeBron was bad, but not as bad as some haters want to make it look. He couldn't get it going scoring-wise, but he made some excellent passes. What bothers me the most this game is not him not scoring, but not playing great defense like at the end of game 3. If he did that again, the Heat would've won. Instead he let Terry blow by him. After playing defense like that on Rose, the quickest player in the league, not being able to play better defense on Terry is hard to believe.

Wade has been phenomenal. He really is by far the best shot blocking guard in history. Right now he's clearly the finals MVP. IMO, he's clearly the MVP even if the Mavs win. Nowitzki has been horrible for everything but the first 5% and the last 5% of the game.

Whether they win or lose this series, Miami needs to do everything they can to get Nene/Dalembert. Some say that they also need a point guard, but getting a point guard for them is a microscopic problem compared to their lack of size. It's unbelievable how consistently Tyson Chandler is able to grab offensive rebounds. Surreal that such an advantage can take place in the NBA. Looks like something that could only take place at a high school level where there is one kid who physically outmatches the rest.

In the end, after losing game 2, it was great that they won game 3 and took the home court advantage back. I don't think that the Mavs can win in Miami again.
I'm not a hater but Lebron was terrible.  His two missed free throws, the countless turnovers, his piss poor defense on Terry and Marion, him trying to pass the ball when he's the only viable scoring option on the floor, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

King Lebron the chosen one has Less rings than Luke Walton
Kobe got Luke 3 rings.
Wade is trying to get Bron one but he is contributing less than Luke LOL LOL LOL

LeBron went from Batman to Robin to now...Commissioner Gordon. Next Alfred LOL LOL

Nobody is talking about Kobe in here. The @!%# outta here
30t6p3b.gif

Ma Badd bro LOL I was expecting some Kobe type clutch performance the first 3 games but Lebron fooled me again today. I shouldn't even think of comparing LeBron to the best player in the league...KB24

Bron just playing way too passive. Simple as that. Can't remember 1 aggressive move to the basket he made tonight...

Bron just playing way too passive. Simple as that. Can't remember 1 aggressive move to the basket he made tonight...

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

King Lebron the chosen one has Less rings than Luke Walton
Kobe got Luke 3 rings.
Wade is trying to get Bron one but he is contributing less than Luke LOL LOL LOL

LeBron went from Batman to Robin to now...Commissioner Gordon. Next Alfred LOL LOL

Nobody is talking about Kobe in here. The @!%# outta here
30t6p3b.gif

Ma Badd bro LOL I was expecting some Kobe type clutch performance the first 3 games but Lebron fooled me again today. I shouldn't even think of comparing LeBron to the best player in the league...KB24

[start comic rant]Let's not get carried away with the comparisons here. Commissioner Gordon is one of the best characters in the Batman mythos and Alfred was basically Batman's dad.
A better comparison would be comparing LeBron to Azrael.[end comic rant]

[start comic rant]Let's not get carried away with the comparisons here. Commissioner Gordon is one of the best characters in the Batman mythos and Alfred was basically Batman's dad.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom