Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

That wasn't even a charge by LeBron at the end of the game.. Miami better be getting calls like this at home cause Mavs have been getting all the calls. Bosh missing the FT at the end
30t6p3b.gif

That wasn't even a charge by LeBron at the end of the game.. Miami better be getting calls like this at home cause Mavs have been getting all the calls. Bosh missing the FT at the end
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

30t6p3b.gif

then go apply as a ref. in NBA. you seem to have the knowledge.not!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

This has probably been talked about, but Lebron and Wade mocking Dirk being sick before the game last night is absolutely ridiculous.

Actin' like high-schoolers, and then proceed to lose the game.

Lebron shouldnt be making fun of anybody, dude has scored about 2 points in every 4th quarter combined this series. And they wonder why nobody likes em.. stop complaining about how you guys get scrutinized more than anyone. Stop *****in and moanin about about how you guys get criticized and go work on that broke +*! jumper. Or here's one, win a championship and everyone will shut the %$#% up.

I cant stand these dudes, feelin' themselves a lil too much, and they havent accomplished a damn thing

Couldn't agree more. I ran into this quote from Wade back in 2007:
“Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he’s the reason they lost,

This has probably been talked about, but Lebron and Wade mocking Dirk being sick before the game last night is absolutely ridiculous.

Lebron shouldnt be making fun of anybody, dude has scored about 2 points in every 4th quarter combined this series. And they wonder why nobody likes em.. stop complaining about how you guys get scrutinized more than anyone. Stop *****in and moanin about about how you guys get criticized and go work on that broke +*! jumper. Or here's one, win a championship and everyone will shut the %$#% up.

I cant stand these dudes, feelin' themselves a lil too much, and they havent accomplished a damn thing

Couldn't agree more. I ran into this quote from Wade back in 2007:
“Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he’s the reason they lost,

Going to be a great game on Sunday nonetheless. I really doubt Lebron, will show up come that game. I can see him having an alright game but wade will have a great game.

Originally Posted by wubbofett

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Even sportscenter is saying "questionable call." Clown.

Lebron needs to be more aggressive if they want to win.

Going to be a great game on Sunday nonetheless. I really doubt Lebron, will show up come that game. I can see him having an alright game but wade will have a great game.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron needs to be more aggressive if they want to win.

Dirk should walk into the arena on Sunday with a limp from a fake hip injury.

Originally Posted by JD617

That... or walk OUT with a Finals MVP trophy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

That... or walk OUT with a Finals MVP trophy
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is like citing Wikipedia on your term paper though.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Agreed. I just didn't understand the joke. You could just tell Dirk wasn't feeling right from the way he was behaving so what was the point of insinuating that he was faking it.
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed. I just didn't understand the joke. You could just tell Dirk wasn't feeling right from the way he was behaving so what was the point of insinuating that he was faking it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you not watch it? Chandlers right foot was ON the restricted line. Does that make it a charge? No.

Did you not watch it? Chandlers right foot was ON the restricted line. Does that make it a charge? No.

How about when Wade took 14 steps before passing up the ball? How come you didn't blow the whistle?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

How about when Wade took 14 steps before passing up the ball? How come you didn't blow the whistle?

Or better yet when Lebron "blocked" Marion in the last minute.

Dude touched no ball or hand or even wrist. Straight arm.
laugh.gif

And a Jenga tower was more stable than Wade's pivot foot that play.

Lulz gotta give chandler credit he sold that charge.and wade traveled 3 times in that one setting.loose ball foul on chalmers we can go on and on about calls that weren't called both ways.it comes down to making shots Dallas did Miami didn't.

sunday night niketalk will explode if the mavs win.

only positive for the heat is that their going back home for the next 2 games so they pretty much held and protected home court.

unlike some niketalk member who made this silly post last year when my lakers went down 3-2, "i'd rather my team not even make the playoffs then go to the finals and lose" when i asked him why he wouldn't want his team to be down 3-2 with the final 2 games at home

i think dallas got this sunday though.

sundays game is almost as much of a must win for dallas as it is for miami though. since the 2-3-2 finals format took place in 1985, the team without home court advantage has gone up 3-2 quite a few times, 3 teams failed to seal the deal in game 6 (88 pistons, 94 knicks, and 10 celtics) and they lost game 7. dallas has 2 chances to win in miami but gamke 6 is a must win for them.

Back
Top Bottom