Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

14dfwrb.jpg

Really happy for Dirk & Kidd though. They are officially champions. No matter what happens after this season, ups and downs, they can always say they have a ring.

Congrats to the Mavs, mostly Dirk even though he had a bad game. He made up for it the rest of the playoffs. +%@! Kidd, Terry and Chandler though I dont like them %@%%$#.

Dallas did not beat us, we simply we lost this series.

I give them no credit, we're better than them and we simply blew it.

jason kidd is the last player featured in NBA Jams still playing.

that aint not right.

lebron should kill himself.

i blame him for all this

Either Bron is done after this or he comes back even stronger.

I'm gonna say he's done. This #%+@% stinks.
30t6p3b.gif

A perfect ending to a classic team. Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks and fans. Dirk has become NBA's Captain Clutch.

Congratulations to the Mavs. Even after the Heat blew the huge lead in game 2, I still thought they had the control of the series. They had players who simply could not miss, unless you blocked their shot.

Frustrating that on a night when they could finally get to the line, the Heat missed so many free throws. Have mixed feelings seeing Jason Kidd win a ring, because it just reminds me that my favorite player ever Grant Hill doesn't have one.

Miami needs to get a big man, hope that no one picks up Chalmers and try again.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Air Fresh?????
HE

WILL

HAVE

HIS

REVENGE

NEXT YEAR!
grin.gif

TRUUUUSSSSTTT ME
wink.gif

HE

WILL

NOT

LET

HIS

TEAM

FAIL

AGAIN!!!!!
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
JK
but congrats to the mavs, especially kidd/dirk/terry/cardinal....
pimp.gif

and to all the mavs fans, well deserved!

and was bosh crying??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soychulo

Congrats to the Mavs and Dirk. Peja too.

As a Heat fan I'm excited to see how they finish filling this team out over the summer. We're two bodies short of an easy championship. IMO it's too hard to depend on rebounding out of the guard spots for consistent wins.

Agree. We need a young 7 foot center who can rebound. That should be it. I only see Heat getting better next year.

Bosh wanted to win, you're really doing the most.

You never wanted something so bad it made you emotional to

fall short. enjoy the ship if you dallas fan.

A perfect ending to a classic team. Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks and fans. Dirk has become NBA's Captain Clutch.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Dallas did not beat us, we simply we lost this series.

I give them no credit, we're better than them and we simply blew it.

What ever makes u sleep at night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom