Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Nice to see Dirk and Kidd get their rings. Mavs took out OKC, swept the Lakers and beat the Heat which is freaking impressive. Also happy for Cuban,wish more owners were like him.

Heat will comeback stronger next year with the addition of a few more pieces and i hope that this loss makes them(esp Lebron) a bit more humble. Its been hard to defend them as heat fan. Spo got out coached in this series,fair enough Bron didnt come through but he stil got schooled. Ive never liked Spo and i hope Riley takes over next season. We'll be back

Wow...congrats to the Mavs and their fans.

I don't often post in the sports forum but I have done a lot of lurking over the years and I've always seen Japanair and Nowitness posting on here through the good and bad times of their team.

Congrats to you two. I will admit I was wrong with my pick. I thought Dallas was still the soft team I've seen over the years that played zone because they were soft. But this series they proved me wrong. Showed mad heart and determination that great teams possess.

Also Dirk...man, dude just moved into my top 15 of players I've ever seen and if they repeat probably top 10. He may makes his teammates better and is a great leader.

As for Lebron, I won't EVER mention his name with Jordan EVER again.

Once again congrats Mavs.

The next best thing to watching your favorite team win is watching your favorite player win. I'll always be a Knicks fan but I'm extra geeked for my mfn son Dirk! I don't ever want to hear isht about that man again. Top 20 player of all time. Haters get mad.

And congrats to all the loyal and classy Mavs fans. Next to the Knicks I don't think I've watched more games of any other team over the last decade. One of the most fun teams to watch and filled with a great cast of championship caliber players. I'm not going to sully my post with talk of the Heat. They'll be back once they put together a complete squad. But right now is about dirty DIRK! Legendary playoffs performance from a legendary player.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats once again to the Mavs and their fans. JA and all the other loyal Dallas fans, you have a great team and deserve to be incredibly proud of them. Much respect to you guys and enjoy it to the fullest cause it was well earned and just deserved. Congrats again Mavs!!

Congrats to Dallas. Good riddance to Miami. I've never hated a team more than you. DIE DIE DIE.

patiently and anxiously waiting to watch LeBron's post game conference. Let's see what excuses this fool comes up with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Dallas did not beat us, we simply we lost this series.

I give them no credit, we're better than them and we simply blew it.

5PlTg.gif

never in your life, miami is terrible and ive been saying it all year and a lot in the playoffs.

good luck with your championship winning goals

Back
Top Bottom