*OFFICIAL 2011 NHL WINTER CLASSIC THREAD* GAME PUSHED BACK TO 8PM

Fehr going top shelf for his second
pimp.gif

Hahahahahah some straight punks ... Crosby is such a cry baby and every penguin player is a bush league *!!@$ ... Whiney little @*+$!!% ...

Not to mention the damn announcers are so pro-penguin and Canadian ... And that bs call on the interference for Ovi's goal ... Butits still a W baby!!!

Hahahahahah some straight punks ... Crosby is such a cry baby and every penguin player is a bush league *!!@$ ... Whiney little @*+$!!% ...

Not to mention the damn announcers are so pro-penguin and Canadian ... And that bs call on the interference for Ovi's goal ... Butits still a W baby!!!

pimp.gif
Cant wait for the 24/7 in a few days... Good game. Not being able to get a faceoff with .6 seconds left with Ovie scrapping
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Cant wait for the 24/7 in a few days... Good game. Not being able to get a faceoff with .6 seconds left with Ovie scrapping
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

zzzz....

Pens played sloppy all night long, and MAF and his antics out of the goal drive me nuts.  Caps definitely deserved the win tonight, and I definitely agree with playing these games at night, way better.  All in all, pretty good night for the NHL

zzzz....

Pens played sloppy all night long, and MAF and his antics out of the goal drive me nuts.  Caps definitely deserved the win tonight, and I definitely agree with playing these games at night, way better.  All in all, pretty good night for the NHL

Great effort by the team tonight....

Fehr, Beagle, & Erskine were the best Caps tonight....funny as ##@% to see Rupp throw in the towel while fighting.

my only negatives about the game were the overhead ice camera and the ice conditions....

Game didn't disappoint...can't wait to see these teams matchup again...

Great effort by the team tonight....

Fehr, Beagle, & Erskine were the best Caps tonight....funny as ##@% to see Rupp throw in the towel while fighting.

my only negatives about the game were the overhead ice camera and the ice conditions....

Game didn't disappoint...can't wait to see these teams matchup again...

Some of those camera angles were terrrrible....

and the weather man was so wrong on his predictions, I like how they never went back to him in the third period....

and the weather man was so wrong on his predictions, I like how they never went back to him in the third period....

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif
Weather man had the accuracy of rondo at the FT line...

best part was when it was drizzling in the 2nd period and they said that the rain would only last another 5 minutes...
laugh.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif

It's good that there weren't any groin pulls or anything along those lines due to the terrible ice conditions. 

*Pens could have used Bettis tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif
Weather man had the accuracy of rondo at the FT line...

best part was when it was drizzling in the 2nd period and they said that the rain would only last another 5 minutes...
laugh.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif

It's good that there weren't any groin pulls or anything along those lines due to the terrible ice conditions. 

*Pens could have used Bettis tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

So what team playing tonight is going to lose the Stanley Cup?
Penguins 08 Winners - Lose SC
Red Wings 09 Winners - Lose SC
Flyers 10 Losers - Lose SC
Pens 11 Losers - Lose SC?

e313578b432d76c5ec1f6e3b991c8f0b0e8bbb4_r.gif

Either one of tonight's teams losing the SC =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

So what team playing tonight is going to lose the Stanley Cup?
Penguins 08 Winners - Lose SC
Red Wings 09 Winners - Lose SC
Flyers 10 Losers - Lose SC
Pens 11 Losers - Lose SC?

e313578b432d76c5ec1f6e3b991c8f0b0e8bbb4_r.gif

Either one of tonight's teams losing the SC =
pimp.gif

good game...ice looked awful though.

watched at a bar, so i was kicking myself for watching there when i saw that ovi was mic'd up. woulda loved to hear that.

fehr's second goal was awesome

good game...ice looked awful though.

watched at a bar, so i was kicking myself for watching there when i saw that ovi was mic'd up. woulda loved to hear that.

fehr's second goal was awesome

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

You get HBO? Youll hear plenty on 24/7 in a few days
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom