Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

I'd love a sweep, but another series taken...I'll take it.

But to bring Colorado back down to reality, a sweep is what would be ideal.

I'd love a sweep, but another series taken...I'll take it.

But to bring Colorado back down to reality, a sweep is what would be ideal.

Really glad to see us jump on Jimenez cause he was going to be vulnerable in his first start of the DL.

Let's get the sweep tomorrow
pimp.gif

Gonzalez, Tulowitzki, and Helton were combined 0-12 tonight
pimp.gif

Really glad to see us jump on Jimenez cause he was going to be vulnerable in his first start of the DL.

Let's get the sweep tomorrow
pimp.gif

Gonzalez, Tulowitzki, and Helton were combined 0-12 tonight
pimp.gif

Is there a better 3B in the NL right now than Pablo Sandoval? David Wright's hitting .239 and Zimmerman's on the DL.

I think an All-Star berth is very much a possibility for Pablo. He just got to keep it up.

Is there a better 3B in the NL right now than Pablo Sandoval? David Wright's hitting .239 and Zimmerman's on the DL.

I think an All-Star berth is very much a possibility for Pablo. He just got to keep it up.

Back from vacation, but kept up on the boys while I was gone. Gotta love the %#!+*$*+! app!

But yeah, I would say Pablo is definitely the front runner for 3B All-Star.

1st in HRs - 5

1st in RBIs - 13

1st in SLG - .603

1st in OPS - 1.003

3rd in OBP - .400

3rd in Hits - 19

4th in AVG - .328

9th worst in Ks, but surprisingly its only 12. Maybe even more surprising is his 7 walks. The number is not surprising, but lately he's actually shown patience at the plate
laugh.gif

Back from vacation, but kept up on the boys while I was gone. Gotta love the %#!+*$*+! app!

But yeah, I would say Pablo is definitely the front runner for 3B All-Star.

1st in HRs - 5

1st in RBIs - 13

1st in SLG - .603

1st in OPS - 1.003

3rd in OBP - .400

3rd in Hits - 19

4th in AVG - .328

9th worst in Ks, but surprisingly its only 12. Maybe even more surprising is his 7 walks. The number is not surprising, but lately he's actually shown patience at the plate
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom