Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

If Aaron Rowand is having the best AB's on our team that is sad.

Bumgarner has had strong starts in his last 2 outings.

If Aaron Rowand is having the best AB's on our team that is sad.

Bumgarner has had strong starts in his last 2 outings.

Thanks a lot Tejada
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Pitiful offense. Tejada 
sick.gif
. Thought he would fill Renteria's shoes, but not this well
30t6p3b.gif
... Bumgarner has pitched too well these last couple only to have the offense +%%% him up. He needs all the confidence he can get with the way he started the season. Finally he's pitching well, but still loses because he gets zero support and I think it's gonna hurt his confidence sooner or later.

The FO better be working because they didn't do $%$# in the offseason while a ton of other teams did.

Pitiful offense. Tejada 
sick.gif
. Thought he would fill Renteria's shoes, but not this well
30t6p3b.gif
... Bumgarner has pitched too well these last couple only to have the offense +%%% him up. He needs all the confidence he can get with the way he started the season. Finally he's pitching well, but still loses because he gets zero support and I think it's gonna hurt his confidence sooner or later.

The FO better be working because they didn't do $%$# in the offseason while a ton of other teams did.

Our offense makes me want to puke man. Rather just not swing at anything for a game and maybe get a few walks or something. Jesus..

Our offense makes me want to puke man. Rather just not swing at anything for a game and maybe get a few walks or something. Jesus..

This offense is playing the exact same way I play MLB:The Show. It pretty ridiculous. I do hope that the Giants turn this slump around soon. There is a lot that is needed to be addressed. ASAP.

This offense is playing the exact same way I play MLB:The Show. It pretty ridiculous. I do hope that the Giants turn this slump around soon. There is a lot that is needed to be addressed. ASAP.

tired.gif
Good thing its early in the season. Bring Belt back up vs the Rockies if the Mets series is a dud.

Back
Top Bottom