Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

@hankschulman Henry Schulman
Rowand = 6 GIDP in 328 ABs in '11.
Beltran = 6 GIDP in 51 ABs as a Giant. He had 8 in 353 ABs with the Mets.

Disgusting.

Gary Brown went 5 for 5 with 2 jacks and 4 RBI tonight.

pimp.gif

[h1]Eric Surkamp To Start For San Francisco Giants On Saturday[/h1]Multiple sources are reporting that the San Francisco Giants top pitching prospectEric Surkamp will make his major league debut on Saturday against the Houston Astros. The 24 year old lefty went 10-4 with a 2.02ERA in 142.1 innings for the Double-A Richmond Flying Squirrels. He waled 44 and struck out 165 batters and opposing hitters batted just .213 off him this season. Surkamp is a USA Baseball alum and was a 6th round pick of the Giants out of NC State in the 2008 draft. He owns a career 25-13 record in four minor league seasons.
calendar.png
 August 26, 2011

[h1]Eric Surkamp To Start For San Francisco Giants On Saturday[/h1]Multiple sources are reporting that the San Francisco Giants top pitching prospectEric Surkamp will make his major league debut on Saturday against the Houston Astros. The 24 year old lefty went 10-4 with a 2.02ERA in 142.1 innings for the Double-A Richmond Flying Squirrels. He waled 44 and struck out 165 batters and opposing hitters batted just .213 off him this season. Surkamp is a USA Baseball alum and was a 6th round pick of the Giants out of NC State in the 2008 draft. He owns a career 25-13 record in four minor league seasons.
calendar.png
 August 26, 2011

First post all game?
eek.gif

-Nice swing by Kepp. Beltran is swinging well too...just not when it counts.

-Bumgarner pitched great tonight.

-OC has to use his body and block that ball

-Ramirez
pimp.gif

Lets hold on. Diamondbacks appear well on their way to winning again.
30t6p3b.gif

First post all game?
eek.gif

-Nice swing by Kepp. Beltran is swinging well too...just not when it counts.

-Bumgarner pitched great tonight.

-OC has to use his body and block that ball

-Ramirez
pimp.gif

Lets hold on. Diamondbacks appear well on their way to winning again.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully we can ground up when Arizona comes here. We missed a great opportunity when they lost 6 straight last week I believe.

Hopefully we can ground up when Arizona comes here. We missed a great opportunity when they lost 6 straight last week I believe.

Good win. Nice start by Bummy.

Glad Huff was riding pine, too. Nice 0-7 combined between Tejada and DeRosa.

Good win. Nice start by Bummy.

Glad Huff was riding pine, too. Nice 0-7 combined between Tejada and DeRosa.

Man I really hope we see Brett Pill up for September call ups. Who knows what the kid can do? Can't do any worse than Huff, Tejada, Rowand, etc.

Man I really hope we see Brett Pill up for September call ups. Who knows what the kid can do? Can't do any worse than Huff, Tejada, Rowand, etc.

Back
Top Bottom