Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

are the giants really not going to take advantage of this?
given the chance to gain ground on all 3 teams...and they playing like !*%%
sick.gif

Bochy aint managing smart. How you gonna keep running Aubrey out there? And you bring in joaquin in that situation? smh.

Bochy aint managing smart. How you gonna keep running Aubrey out there? And you bring in joaquin in that situation? smh.

I don't understand why Pill isn't in there? You have to give this kid a chance. I don't give a @$+* if Kuroda is a righty. The guy is hitting now AND you get to see what you might have for next year. Tired of Boch giving the vets so many opportunities.

I don't understand why Pill isn't in there? You have to give this kid a chance. I don't give a @$+* if Kuroda is a righty. The guy is hitting now AND you get to see what you might have for next year. Tired of Boch giving the vets so many opportunities.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Biggest game of the season and Bochy brings in Edlefsen and Joaquin...
I was JUST talking with a friend about this. I understand there professionals but why would he put them in positions they haven't been in all year. This isn't a +!**#+* trial run were trying to make the playoffs.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Biggest game of the season and Bochy brings in Edlefsen and Joaquin...
I was JUST talking with a friend about this. I understand there professionals but why would he put them in positions they haven't been in all year. This isn't a +!**#+* trial run were trying to make the playoffs.

so when do pitchers and catchers report?

edit: huff is %*!%@#+ trash. how many weak #*$ grounders can this guy hit to the right side of the diamond?
sick.gif

so when do pitchers and catchers report?

edit: huff is %*!%@#+ trash. how many weak #*$ grounders can this guy hit to the right side of the diamond?
sick.gif

Late February for pitchers, catchers not too long after.

Players that won't be back next year (or at least they shouldn't): Torres, Ross, Burrell, Derosa, and Cabrera. Feel free to add more guys.

Late February for pitchers, catchers not too long after.

Players that won't be back next year (or at least they shouldn't): Torres, Ross, Burrell, Derosa, and Cabrera. Feel free to add more guys.

^ Thats pretty spot on.
I have a feeling Torres may be the only one who comes back from the players you mentioned.

^ Thats pretty spot on.
I have a feeling Torres may be the only one who comes back from the players you mentioned.

cant believe how dead this thread became the last week or so. playoffs or not lets finish strong.

and age or not cain and timmy over bumgarner anyday

cant believe how dead this thread became the last week or so. playoffs or not lets finish strong.

and age or not cain and timmy over bumgarner anyday

Back
Top Bottom