Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Everything they did well last season (timely hits, defense) they're just not as sharp in these first two games. It's only two games, but they gotta get rid of these errors because it's costing them big time.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Let's go, Broxton!
r2iwko.gif
1pikgi.jpg
never been so mad after the first 2 games in the season before
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Errors will be
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
this season.
Everything they did well last season (timely hits, defense) they're just not as sharp in these first two games. It's only two games, but they gotta get rid of these errors because it's costing them big time.

Pablo at third, Tejada at short and a Rookie at First.

Wouldn't doubt Timmy, Sanchez, Cain, etc warming up, looking around and thinking "!%*!, I got to strike everyone out".

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Errors will be
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
this season.

Pablo at third, Tejada at short and a Rookie at First.

Wouldn't doubt Timmy, Sanchez, Cain, etc warming up, looking around and thinking "!%*!, I got to strike everyone out".

I don't like Huff in the outfield.
laugh.gif
watch Zito get the only win this weekend.
...Cain will pitch a great game only to get a no-decision 
laugh.gif

I don't like Huff in the outfield.
laugh.gif
watch Zito get the only win this weekend.
...Cain will pitch a great game only to get a no-decision 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Belt is solid on 1b, i dont know what you're talking about
He's a rookie though, prone to mistakes.  Luckily he doesn't play a premium defensive position.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Belt is solid on 1b, i dont know what you're talking about
He's a rookie though, prone to mistakes.  Luckily he doesn't play a premium defensive position.

Can Belt play OF?

Seriously we can't have the corners consist of Huff and Burrell for 2 and a half more weeks.

I think they need 1 win just to calm the team down. The errors these last 2 have been utterly terrible.

Didn't we suck in LA last year?

Can Belt play OF?

Seriously we can't have the corners consist of Huff and Burrell for 2 and a half more weeks.

I think they need 1 win just to calm the team down. The errors these last 2 have been utterly terrible.

Didn't we suck in LA last year?

Apparently the Dodger fans I work with think two wins=NL West title
laugh.gif

Nice start for Belt. Errors are
sick.gif
so far.
Marc Kroon is in Fresno last time I checked.

Apparently the Dodger fans I work with think two wins=NL West title
laugh.gif

Nice start for Belt. Errors are
sick.gif
so far.
Marc Kroon is in Fresno last time I checked.

^ We lost the first series in LA, went 1-2. Shoulda been 2-1 but Romo blew it giving up that 2-run HR to Manny in the rubber match. We got swept in the 2nd LA series, then took 2 of 3 with Uribe's HR off Broxton and Sanchez' masterpiece. And somewhere in-between all that we swept them too. I'd say we outplayed them last year.

Two very bad throws by Posey and Panda have cost us these first two games. We can't afford these errors, especially since the Dodgers seem to get on base a lot with these blooper hits.

^ We lost the first series in LA, went 1-2. Shoulda been 2-1 but Romo blew it giving up that 2-run HR to Manny in the rubber match. We got swept in the 2nd LA series, then took 2 of 3 with Uribe's HR off Broxton and Sanchez' masterpiece. And somewhere in-between all that we swept them too. I'd say we outplayed them last year.

Two very bad throws by Posey and Panda have cost us these first two games. We can't afford these errors, especially since the Dodgers seem to get on base a lot with these blooper hits.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Is there anything to do in Arizona? I'll be there in a couple weeks to see the Giants series.

Not really.  I go there 4 times a year.  Outside of Spring Training and golfing, there isnt @!+#.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Is there anything to do in Arizona? I'll be there in a couple weeks to see the Giants series.

Not really.  I go there 4 times a year.  Outside of Spring Training and golfing, there isnt @!+#.

Back
Top Bottom