Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by dland24

I'm starting to see how much AT&T hid Aubrey Huff's outfield deficiencies.

Can you explain please?

Coupled with older legs that is. The winds of AT&T keep fly balls afloat just a tad longer than most, if not all parks.
Not trying to sound like an @#$ or anything, but I don't think AT&T is THAT windy to significantly affect the ball...the weather in SF usually pretty calm when you get closer to the east bay

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Can you explain please?

Coupled with older legs that is. The winds of AT&T keep fly balls afloat just a tad longer than most, if not all parks.
Not trying to sound like an @#$ or anything, but I don't think AT&T is THAT windy to significantly affect the ball...the weather in SF usually pretty calm when you get closer to the east bay

Different skin on different people I guess. When I go I always feel like it's hella windy, unless it's an abnormally warm night.

Can you explain please?

Different skin on different people I guess. When I go I always feel like it's hella windy, unless it's an abnormally warm night.

probably 
laugh.gif
People always tell me SF is cold and I just look at them like
alien.gif
60-75 degrees is perfect weather to me since it's sunny without being hot. San Jose is usually 70-75 throughout the year but theres always a period of scorching heat in July
sick.gif

The weather in west SF near the Golden Gate Bridge/Marina is
sick.gif
though. ALWAYS foggy whenever I go there

probably 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
60-75 degrees is perfect weather to me since it's sunny without being hot. San Jose is usually 70-75 throughout the year but theres always a period of scorching heat in July
sick.gif

sick.gif

probably 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
Just to add to the argument for NAWLINS: Right Fielders that plays at ATT Park tends to cheats in the gap since a hard shot to the line or to the wall not necessarily be a double. So to those who doesn't have "legs" plays better.

probably 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
Just to add to the argument for NAWLINS: Right Fielders that plays at ATT Park tends to cheats in the gap since a hard shot to the line or to the wall not necessarily be a double. So to those who doesn't have "legs" plays better.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
1301258186.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]A. Harang SD
6936.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]-[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
Sanchez 2b
Huff rf
Posey c
Sandoval 3b
Burrell lf
Belt 1b
Tejada ss
Bumgarner p

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
1301258186.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]A. Harang SD
6936.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]-[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]-[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
Sanchez 2b
Huff rf
Posey c
Sandoval 3b
Burrell lf
Belt 1b
Tejada ss
Bumgarner p

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

probably 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

I see what you're saying, I forgot to account for that part of the field .

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

probably 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

I see what you're saying, I forgot to account for that part of the field .

Back
Top Bottom