Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Come up blue are you kidding me? At least 2 of those first 3 balls were strikes.
30t6p3b.gif

I know we're an aggressive team at the plate but it should be common sense; Westbrook is a low ball pitcher and this umpire has only called high strikes so far, so can we start taking some pitches please until we get into favorable hitting counts?! Posey demonstrated this perfectly with a leadoff walk, Sandoval also with a single on a 2-0 pitch. But Burrell swinging at the first pitch and Belt swinging at the first 3? Come on now!

I know we're an aggressive team at the plate but it should be common sense; Westbrook is a low ball pitcher and this umpire has only called high strikes so far, so can we start taking some pitches please until we get into favorable hitting counts?! Posey demonstrated this perfectly with a leadoff walk, Sandoval also with a single on a 2-0 pitch. But Burrell swinging at the first pitch and Belt swinging at the first 3? Come on now!

The only things I miss about my old firm:

Being a few blocks from Pac bell, having less work or caring to do what I had, and the ability to watch sports from my office.

frown.gif

The only things I miss about my old firm:

Being a few blocks from Pac bell, having less work or caring to do what I had, and the ability to watch sports from my office.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom