Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Can CSN really not find anybody better than Bip Roberts? Dude is painful to listen to.

This is the only reason I was pissed to hear FP leave cause that meant more Bip
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Can CSN really not find anybody better than Bip Roberts? Dude is painful to listen to.

This is the only reason I was pissed to hear FP leave cause that meant more Bip
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ****dog16

eek.gif
 at the bomb Nate hit tonight, my goodness! Never thought I would see a Pablo Sandoval 3 walk game in my lifetime either
laugh.gif

This isnt the first time Pablo has walked 3 times in a game.  But I feel you.

eek.gif
 at the bomb Nate hit tonight, my goodness! Never thought I would see a Pablo Sandoval 3 walk game in my lifetime either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Unintentional and without swinging the bat on 8 consecutive pitches (at 1 point)?? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Unintentional and without swinging the bat on 8 consecutive pitches (at 1 point)?? 
laugh.gif

Good win. Unfortunately, I was driving while the Giants decided to hit HR all over the place. Seeing Scheirholtz's HR on replay doesn't do that shot justice. That was a Bonds-like HR. Haha.

Good win. Unfortunately, I was driving while the Giants decided to hit HR all over the place. Seeing Scheirholtz's HR on replay doesn't do that shot justice. That was a Bonds-like HR. Haha.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Franchise- how many autograph jerseys you have now? Seems like u always have a new 1
laugh.gif
Not that many actually. I really like this one though because I was actually at the game for Jackie Robinson Day when it was worn.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Franchise- how many autograph jerseys you have now? Seems like u always have a new 1
laugh.gif
Not that many actually. I really like this one though because I was actually at the game for Jackie Robinson Day when it was worn.

The only baseball player autographs I have are Barry Zito & Eric Byrnes
laugh.gif

I just noticed when playing mlb11 the show he giants are 3rd best rated team in the game
eek.gif

The only baseball player autographs I have are Barry Zito & Eric Byrnes
laugh.gif

I just noticed when playing mlb11 the show he giants are 3rd best rated team in the game
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom