Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

IF THEY DONT LOOK AS GOOD ON FEET I MAY NOT COP.. THE OG'S AND IX'S IN GENERAL HAVE THIS SUPER HUGE WEIRD LOOK TO EM IN BIGGER SIZES WHILE THE SMALLER AND GS SIZES LOOK EXCELLENT

I guess I'm late on this, just watched this video and they look pretty damn good. He even did a comparison with the 2002's.

Does anyone know if the current 9s that have been coming out run true to size? When I got the charcoal 9s I had to go half a size up. I normally wear a 10.5.
Anyone that has the 2012 9s lmk...thanks!

Does anyone know if the current 9s that have been coming out run true to size? When I got the charcoal 9s I had to go half a size up. I normally wear a 10.5.
Anyone that has the 2012 9s lmk...thanks!
I wear a 12 and I never usually go up but for these I'd say do it. My 9's fit really tight with minimal toe room. I'm fine with that but some people might not like that so I'd go up a half size if that's a issue.

I wear a 12 and I never usually go up but for these I'd say do it. My 9's fit really tight with minimal toe room. I'm fine with that but some people might not like that so I'd go up a half size if that's a issue.

I'm fine with a 12 so nah. 

So go with my normal size or half a size up? Because if I get my normal size and fits tight, ima pissed! Lol

Haven't bought any IXs in awhile so wait are the IXs that have came out this year so far running smaller then the Citrus' or University Blues???

Last edited:
Here's hoping JB retros the CG 3s & 4s.

But anyways, these are looking amazing.

As I said before, I'm more excited about these than the B/Red 11s.

These are a must, the 11s are a want.

Here's hoping JB retros the CG 3s & 4s.
But anyways, these are looking amazing.
As I said before, I'm more excited about these than the B/Red 11s.
These are a must, the 11s are a want.

Haha, same here bro.
For me the CG's have always been a nice looking shoe, but the XI's in December is not a biggie to me.
I'm really really hoping people sleep on these...HOPE (such a strong word) lol

So the official release date for these is definitely December 15??

I think I'm more excited for these than the 2012 Black/Red 11's....

Definitely more excited for these than the Black/Red XIs.

The pair I got from the 11/12 Countdown Pack are still in excellent condition so I could care less about the XIs.

Hopefully these will be easy to cop seeing that everyone and their grandma will be focusing their attention on the XIs.

+1!!!!!!!

I have the originals. I can't speak on the 9 retros, but from my og's and past history with patent leather,I would say a size up

Back
Top Bottom