Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

My pair shipped off a couple days ago. Can't wait to wear them when I get back from Afghan!

funny enough where I am in White Marsh, MD I was able to get a ticket for blk/red ivs the Monday after from both footlocker and footaction. I don't think it would be a problem unless they have fewer pairs of the ixs. I feel like most people are most interested in the ivs or xis.
I was still giving out tickets for the IV's on Tuesday...  People didn't know about the process...  there was no mass e-mail sent out... Just a simple sign in the window at work...  This time, people know and will line up.  Then again, bad timing on JB might deter a line...

just copped my pair..very nice. how ever i dont hear too much about these, i guess these are overshadowed by the 11s

Last edited:
What will resell be on these? I only have enough for one pair between these and the slim Jenkins. I'm assuming these wont be as expensive down the road and might wait to pick these up.

Yea i think the XI and Foam hype is forcing these under the radar

The spots around here are doing the ticket system too. Heard about it for the IVs and figured it would be the same for these. I think it's OK for the time being, but what will these stores do when word gets out about the ticket system? Will people be camping out for tickets? Not trying to cause fear for the masses or sound like I'm griping, but this won't solve the lining up problem in my opinion

But anyway, shoes look good. Hope everyone who wants a pair will be able to cop

just copped my pair..very nice. how ever i dont hear too much about these, i guess these are overshadowed by the 11s

Nice pick up bro, can't wait to get my pair! How do they fit?
My girl thought I was getting the cool grey XIs again when I told her no woman, these are IXs lol :lol:

These are looking beautiful. I'm trying so hard not to buy anymore kicks this year but these pics are making it sooo hard, lol.

I guess I'm gonna try my luck online. Every spot in the Bay are doing raffles :smh:. I hate living in a hyped area sometimes.

Last edited:
I guess I'm gonna try my luck online. Every spot in the Bay are doing raffles
mean.gif
. I hate living in a hyped area sometimes.
It doesn't really matter where ya live.  I am in a tiny market and we are a raffle too.  You're at an advantage having 15-20 stores near you all doing these raffles.  I have 2 FTL's and 2 FTA's.  I would at least enter all of the raffles.  You'll know if you are getting them before it comes time to try your luck online.  There may be some spots doing the guaranteed tickets near you since you are in such a big market. 

You will most likely get a pair in that type of sweepstakes as well, since these really aren't too hyped up and the beasts don't have extra money to spend on these with everything releasing around it.  And if they do. they definitely won't be getting as many pairs as usual.  I like your chances on this release.

Nice pick up bro, can't wait to get my pair! How do they fit?
My girl thought I was getting the cool grey XIs again when I told her no woman, these are IXs lol
laugh.gif
normally i have keen eye for things but is the 23 number slightly uneven

IM GOING TO TRY AND PICK THESE UP... WAS DEF. TRYING NOT TO BUY ANOTHER SHOE..BUT I REALLY LIKE EM AND AFTER TRYING THEM ON TODAY; I REALLY LIKED THE LOOK ON FEET AS WELL. HOPEFULLY THIS TICKET THING WILL WORK OUT. TO MY SURPRISE THESE FIT ME TRUE TO SIZE... I TRIED ON AN 11 AND THERE WAS PLENTY OF TOE ROOM FOR ME TO GO DOWN HALF A SIZE TO MY TRUE 10.5...HAVENT HAD THAT HAPPEN IN A LONG TIME ... NIKE/JB HASNT GOTTEN AN ACROSS THE BOARD SHOE SIZE RIGHT SINCE 04

Picked up my guaranteed ticket today along with a few raffles tixs before I knew about the guaranteed one.

More people are getting hip to the Sunday ticket line up.  Passed by the local FL on my way to lunch this morning and there was already a lineup.  Line didn't start until 4PM fo the same store on the Bred IV release.  I hope most of the people are gunning for the foams.

Back
Top Bottom