Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

+1 I wear a 13 and these are killing my feet. They're at least a half size too small. Not as bad as the lebron 9 but close

For me they were true to size. But then I go put on a pair of the XI bred and my foot is completely crammed in it.

glad i was able to cop. had to go half size down cause 12 was sold out. i had to work so my girl went when the mall opened.

Its better to go .5 size up in IX's. My Charcoals are also a .5 size bigger and it fits like a glove. I think its the mesh that makes it comfier than the CG's.

Anyone yet to Un- DS theirs?

I think I'll break mine out on Friday. Can we get some pics posted of these with fits or are we letting this thread die?

put cool grey 11 laces on mine.

Anyone yet to Un- DS theirs?

I think I'll break mine out on Friday. Can we get some pics posted of these with fits or are we letting this thread die?
i haven't, i was up against the wall about keeping them but i guess i will, but in no hurry to break them out.

Man, the 9s are my favorite sneaker but damn JB ****** with the shape too much. I'm on the look out for any 2001-2002 retros. I have the 2010 Charcoal and they look off next to my 2002 White Black True Red pair. It seems to me like they did a nice job with the Olives and the DB this year but the rest had a thin and long toebox.

I might have to back out of rockin these tomorrow.... My XIII's got delivered from FNL last night, might go with those instead (casual Friday is once a week lol). I'll take some nice sunny pics to make up for it on Saturday. This Galaxy SIII takes some amazing close up pics.
smokin.gif

I might have to back out of rockin these tomorrow.... My XIII's got delivered from FNL last night, might go with those instead (casual Friday is once a week lol). I'll take some nice sunny pics to make up for it on Saturday. This Galaxy SIII takes some amazing close up pics.
smokin.gif
Haha same here, once a week casual Friday I can wear my kicks.  I was thinking the XIIIs tomorrow as well since I haven't worn them yet.

Back
Top Bottom