Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

Hes still shootin that bodybuilding movie so u already know hes still juiced and on top of his game
Nah bro', he's done with that, he actually went on a serious cut after shooting Pain & Gain for Fast 6 and they're at the tail end of Fast 6 now.. But right now he's working on that reality/competition show (The Hero)...

Edit: Yeah, they're currently in the casting phase right now. Linky-Linky

Last edited:
Nah bro', he's done with that, he actually went on a serious cut after shooting Pain & Gain for Fast 6 and they're at the tail end of Fast 6 now.. But right now he's working on that reality/competition show (The Hero)...

Edit: Yeah, they're currently in the casting phase right now. Linky-Linky

^I's be down for that, concept of the show is cool.

My girlfriend and I went as a taxi driver and a hipster, fun night :pimp:

Pic from last night at the club. I wore this costume for 3 parties this year. It was the easiest, non messy costume I could use. Dont judge me!

hipster costume is kinda meh
You should go as Kris Humphries to every Halloween ever

I get that all the damn time :rofl: That, thor, and liam hemsworth. I think I may actually do thor or humphries next year.

Walking around and being a pretentious hipster douchebag all night was fun though.

Was a Nationals Baseball player. Some of these are 
pimp.gif
 Especially that white ranger. 

My boys and I (I have the goggles on) went as the Ghostbusters. We won first prize for best costume. The best part is when we ran into the little guy who happened to be dressed

as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
laugh.gif

Man I had a blast. The party had a ton of people there. The first two pics were taken outside in a patio area.

The last pic is inside by the bar. The party itself was dope. Digital Underground was there and they performed

their hits. I got a chance to meet Shock G/Humpty Hump and everything.
laugh.gif

hipster costume is kinda meh
You should go as Kris Humphries to every Halloween ever

I get that all the damn time :rofl: That, thor, and liam hemsworth. I think I may actually do thor or humphries next year.

Walking around and being a pretentious hipster douchebag all night was fun though.

Appreciate the good sense of humor Dirk, not tryna rustle jimmies.
Humphries really would be a standout costume

lets be honest, im by far the best Clark Kent in here

Dirk you're a handsome fella (PAWS) and I would probably hit on your woman, but only to make her latina friend (more my type) standing next to her just a little bit jelly, before going in for the kill

Back
Top Bottom