OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AgJ73G9CQAAz_TG.jpg

I'm glad to see Battier sign with the Heat. Hated seeing him leave the Rockets last year, but it was time to move
on and there were too many guys crowded at so many different postions. I wish Battier would have went straight
to the Heat last year, they could already have LBJ and ring with some much added toughness and defense. But with
Battier coming in, now, you got immediate defense, leadership and somebody who can go on a 3 spree at anytime
(just like Mike Miller & Eddie House)

Miami's defense was pretty darn good last year. Regardless of what people say about LeBron, the guy can play some D. Adding Battier to the roster only improves the overall defense of the team, not to mention he can hit open 3s. It's a great pickup. Good job Miami. Let's get focused on the prize.

Eddy Curry = Ike Austin 2.0. If you're an OG Heat fan, you'll know what I'm talking about. Riley loves them reclamation projects.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Eddy Curry = Ike Austin 2.0. If you're an OG Heat fan, you'll know what I'm talking about. Riley loves them reclamation projects.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well stated sir!

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Ike Austin?
eek.gif
Haven't heard that name in AGES
laugh.gif
. Good call

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix

With Tyson Chandler on the verge of signing w/NY, Miami is looking into ways of acquiring Chauncey Billups, league sources tell SI.

heirjordan15 wrote:
James Jones will be returning to MIA

I'm indifferent with JJ to be honest so I can't really say that I'm surprised to say the least. He did have a role even at a minimal degree on this team last year, so resigning him wasn't a move that would hinder progression per say. However, in regards to M&M, I'm still a firm believer that if healthy he would've been a HUGGEEE factor for this team. At the bare minimum from a defensive perspective and rebounding! But like we all must, of those faithful to Mr. Miller, the realization of his departure has to be something we have to come to grips with!

christomasson Chris Tomasson

Looks like Cameron Jones, 6-4 rookie guard who averaged 20 pts at Northern Arizona, could be in line for make-good invite to Miami Heat camp

watching game 5 heat vs bulls on nbatv... cool, dont ever bring up my grass again.. long story short.. its f'd up right now

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

h3at whats good my dude?

Just chilling on my day off
good to see you active around these parts again... i really do wish i could post more but this snitch at work is trying to get me fired....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

h3at whats good my dude?

Just chilling on my day off
good to see you active around these parts again... i really do wish i could post more but this snitch at work is trying to get me fired....
[Kanye]that %$%@ cray[Kanye]

Dammit, now the Heat have TWO of my favorite players in the league: Wade, and now Battier.
laugh.gif
Uuuuuuggghhh!

– Chalmers
– Wade
– James
– Bosh
– Anthony

– Battier
– House
– Haslem
– Dampier
– Miller