OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

untitled-3dexxp.gif

indifferent.gif

How is this not a flagrant?

Easy its Dwayne Wade, you think their going to eject him out of the game on TNT?...

tired.gif
If Bron doesn't win the MVP. IMO he's a top candidate for DPOY too, wouldn't be surprised KD gets it though...smh

wade is a dirty %%* player yo. son was roid raging last night haha. hes fun to watch, but he's definitely a greaseball. he aint have no prob stepping to rip 96 lb %%*...but when perkins kicked homey in the head...he caught NO feelings. ha!

I know that the ref saw Rip push first but i was shocked that he let Wade slide with an F1. His flagrant foul was much worse than the one James Jones put on Noah. But I'd take Jones getting kicked out instead of Wade any day.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Ah, the benefits of superstar status...

That Flagrant on Noah was a 2, but Wade's a 1???

Ok.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Even I agree Wade shudve gotten Tossed out as well fam

Ok.

laugh.gif

I agree he should have got tossed, but come on now, even the refs know that this is a national televised game, and Wade will get superstar calls.
They are NOT going to toss Wade out of the game live on TNT!

I dont know about any of you all, but I love when Wade gets angry and gets to talking +%% to other teams, it makes me
roll.gif
everytime. I wish Lebron would do that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Ok.

laugh.gif

I agree he should have got tossed, but come on now, even the refs know that this is a national televised game, and Wade will get superstar calls.

I dont know about any of you all, but I love when Wade gets angry and gets to talking +%% to other teams, it makes me
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But Wade is charmin soft though.  He's the only professional athlete that I've personally seen hurt his shoulder (dont forget the crying) and have to be taken away in a wheelchair.  A wheelchair.  For his shoulder. 

Obviously everyone knows he should have been tossed, but the refs always do magical things for him specifically.  It's the Bulls fault for not clubbing him later in the game.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Ok.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
But Wade is charmin soft though.  He's the only professional athlete that I've personally seen hurt his shoulder (dont forget the crying) and have to be taken away in a wheelchair.  A wheelchair.  For his shoulder. 

Obviously everyone knows he should have been tossed, but the refs always do magical things for him specifically.  It's the Bulls fault for not clubbing him later in the game.

yea because you know how much pain he was in...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

yea because you know how much pain he was in...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
fam stop.  Ive seen far worse injuries by athletes (hell normal videos of skaters and stuff) that didnt cry like this guy did or need a wheelchair.  Just admit that was soft and keep it moving.  It's not like I said he sucks at basketball or something.  Anyways, I'm not going to troll your Miami Heat thread.  See you in the playoffs
wink.gif

yeah because you def know that wade ASKED FOR A WHEELCHAIR.... anyways... i wonder if we going for that #1 spot... wade and bosh are willing to take games off, but lebron wants that MVP... i wonder if the knicks are gonna tank it and we can see them... i would rather see 76ers just because the way they are playing now...

Man, I've been pretty much ignoring most of the regular season due to other interests, but it's time to get back in. I feel good about this year. We just need MM, James Jones, Mario, and Norris to step up in the playoffs. Would like the 1 seed but don't give a damn either way.

Sucks to lose like this when the bench/roll players tried so hard.

But i hope DWades dislocated finger is ok, thats bad news heading into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom