OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is our 27th pick in the draft ours or does someone else own the rights? I thought it was Clevelands.

wadestare.gif

To me I thought Boston played the best game the could've played. There shots were falling, Ray Allen, Pierce, KG all played solid and contributed well to Rondos MVP like performance.

Onething I like with this win was: we missed 16 FT and still won, Chalmers played like he's part of the big three, Battier, Haslem, and Miller are helping out Bron and Wade, and despite Wade's terrible first half and Bron forgetful OT and 4th quarter we still managed to win despite Boston playing one of the best games they had of the playoffs.

Also Chris Bosh Is still out, if he would've suited up and played tonight we definitely would've won without the overtime.

6more wins Heat Fam!
pimp.gif

Great win .. I was stuck at work having a heart attack listening 2 the
Game .... I did catch most of the first half .. Miami needs to stop playing
So far off rondo .. Pressure him as soon as he brings the ball half court

but thats how people have been playing him for years... playing soft d on him, daring him to shoot so you can play help defense better... some of my laker fan homies are rooting for the heat to win now... after my drunk !#% told them i would get a heat tattoo if we win the chip...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Great win .. I was stuck at work having a heart attack listening 2 the
Game .... I did catch most of the first half .. Miami needs to stop playing
So far off rondo .. Pressure him as soon as he brings the ball half court

Listening on the radio is great sometimes. You hang onto every word and your imagination runs wild. Good times.

Glad Spoelstra is getting Bron and Wade plenty of rest, definitely makes a lot of difference.

Bosh getting close
pimp.gif

Gotta play with better energy and we'll be fine .... Boston is hitting everything though but their intensity is expected on their own court!

Back
Top Bottom