OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

That scoreless stretch
sick.gif
laugh.gif
maaannnnn... put it this way, we are playing like #@@% right now and we are only down by 2?

The Garden is going to keep them on High energy but eventually they'll burn out ... we'll be fine

As bad as we've played the Knicks only scored 40 points ..... just have to be patient and let the offense build a tempo. Tired of this rush business

Melo posting is giving us fits, he just goes right into the defender's chest every single time.

Thank goodness Mike Miller finally hit one. Now bring Bron back Spo, Melo is winded.

What was that about the series changing momentum once it moves to MSG?
laugh.gif
. Can't really judge the game since I missed the first 3 quarters but from what I saw in the fourth,things looked pretty good. Rio came up huge in the fourth and the D shut them down. Time to end this series on Sunday 
e62151efaaa07d5714bf44509da906edada7ca0.gif

im fine with sunday.... chill on my day off... finish of the 1st round. and watch game of thrones...

Get these scrubs outta here! Glad this 4-game scrimmage is almost over. Put them out of their misery sunday

3-0!!! Feels really good guys and the best part is that the HEAT have a chance of sweeping those knicks! Knick fans must be shakin' their heads right now! And by the way, Where's that MVP thropy for BRON BRON
wink.gif
?! Feels Effin' GOOD! GO HEAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a big advocate of the Miami Heat, a fan of the New York Knicks, and let me just say that this series has been TERRIBLE.

Miami has steamrolled all over that ball club, compressing all of the highs the knicks have gone through into a proverbial basketball, and throwing it straight in their faces. To think that they were considered a "contender" against the heat is ridiculous; this is a Miami team seeking redemption previously removed from the Finals, New York is a self proclaimed contenders, when they can't even have a consistent starting Point Guard.

I truly hope that at 3:30, not only do the Heat complete their sweep against the Knicks, but that they humiliate them. Destroy them, remind this club that out of every team in the playoffs right now, they are the biggest joke of a team with little to no future in sight.

Back
Top Bottom