Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

9iZT6.gif

I think Austin will do fine in the league. I just hope he doesn't go back to his Jonas Brothers days 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

I think Austin will do fine in the league. I just hope he doesn't go back to his Jonas Brothers days 
laugh.gif

i want him to start, i hope the Hornets dont sign Gordon. just get something in return in a sign and trade.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif

i want him to start, i hope the Hornets dont sign Gordon. just get something in return in a sign and trade.
go ahead, take Danny Granger

I just don't see how Rivers would fit in with Gordon at all. If they planned on keeping him they should have went with Kendall Marshall. It seems to me that Rivers is moreso Gordon's replacement. Rivers is a two guard all the way...definitely not a point guard.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I just don't see how Rivers would fit in with Gordon at all. If they planned on keeping him they should have went with Kendall Marshall. It seems to me that Rivers is moreso Gordon's replacement. Rivers is a two guard all the way...definitely not a point guard.
The is my exact sentiment.. Obviously Rivers is insurance to Eric Gordon.. I'd rather have Eric Gordon And Kendall Marshall though.. Meh we'll see what we get in return, b/c a deal will be in order..

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by Buc Em

The is my exact sentiment.. Obviously Rivers is insurance to Eric Gordon.. I'd rather have Eric Gordon And Kendall Marshall though.. Meh we'll see what we get in return, b/c a deal will be in order..
sign and trade to chi for Asik

I've actually learned to accept Waiters as our new guy, and now understand why the Cavs passed on Barnes for him.

D Waiters is a pure 2 guard, and only Beal and MKG were rated higher on their board.

I'm liking what GSW did with this draft. I think Barnes, Green & Ezeli can step right in & get quality minutes.Curry
Klay/Green
Barnes
Lee
Bogut/Ezeli

Not a bad young core to build around. I think Ezeli is going to be a beast. Their potential all depends on the health of Curry & Bogut.

Why does Barnes and T-Rob look like they just belong on their teams that drafted them?

laugh.gif

IDK man, it just looks like I seen T-Rob playing on the Kings before.

Back
Top Bottom