Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Isn't Morey that "genius" that Osh loves so much? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Morey sucks. 

Well damb,

Derek Fisher though?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Postland stays taking L's.
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for my boy LaMarcus.
tired.gif

Rockets added Camby and Fisher?  36 and 37 years old each. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean...They are prolly going to buyout Fish.  And Thabeet and Flynn is good to get a starting center in Camby.
Jordan Hill, Johnny Flynn and Thabeet are all dead weight.  Those guys and aren't apart of the rotation.  So they gave up 3 bums for a starting center aka a good move.  It opens up more playing time for Pat Patterson and Marcus Morris who are better players.

houston still cant move terrence williams?
fisher is usually good for one big shot in the playoffs, though.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Supposedly there are still 5 trades in the queue?
Yeah, saw this too.  Not sure who these are, maybe just making the early deals "official?" 

Hill for Fisher is a little bit reckless, but there was some need now that Flynn is gone/Lowry is out for a minute, and the Rockets have two even younger options at power forward that they invested much more in.

Edit: Forget it. The Rockets are getting a first, too. Fine trade.

Camby was a great add for almost nothing.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Hill for Fisher is a little bit reckless, but there was some need now that Flynn is gone/Lowry is out for a minute, and the Rockets have two younger options at power forward that they invested much more in.

Edit: Forget it, not reckless at all. The Rockets are getting a first, too.

Camby was a great add for almost nothing.
Jordan Hill is terrible though.  Guy sucks.  Houston got better today.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Rockets added Camby and Fisher?  36 and 37 years old each. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean...They are prolly going to buyout Fish.  And Thabeet and Flynn is good to get a starting center in Camby.
Jordan Hill, Johnny Flynn and Thabeet are all dead weight.  Those guys and aren't apart of the rotation.  So they gave up 3 bums for a starting center aka a good move.  It opens up more playing time for Pat Patterson and Marcus Morris who are better players.
... and Camby is off the books end of the year... we still have some expiring contracts, Scola is a Albatross and Kevin Martin still has some value for next year/the offseason

Source: Wizards and Nuggets in serious talks on trade that would send Nene to DC for JaVale McGee and Nick Young...

Back
Top Bottom