Official 2012 Track & Field Thread: Brussels Diamond League (Merritt Breaks 110m Hurdles WR!)

Angelo Taylor ... wowwwww father time beats everyone.
Last Olys Angelo was CLutch even in Worlds... he is officially Done. :x

And that's the exact reason I felt he wasn't winning the 40m Hurdles. He doesn't have the speed he once did in 2008.

I dont even think Jeremy Warriner really got injured. Dude made an old guy whose ran rounds in probably the 2nd hardest race in T&F try to lead us to victory.

:smh:

Also you can tell there are a lot of people in here who do not watch track regularly, or have ran before/run now.

USA AGAIN
pimp.gif

I dont even think Jeremy Warriner really got injured. Dude made an old guy whose ran rounds in probably the 2nd hardest race in T&F try to lead us to victory.
Also you can tell there are a lot of people in here who do not watch track regularly, or have ran before/run now.

Are you referring to people who think Usain Bolt can coast into a World Record time in his sleep? :lol:

I thought I heard that Gay wasn't running turns coming off the injury. Anyone know what's up with that?

That was just amazing.

Yohann Blake and Usain Bolt were the Only two good legs by Jamaica.

Trell Kimmons and Justin Gatlin Killed it Gatlin was hyped when he passed the Baton to Gay :x :x ... and then Tyson gay got WALKED within 4 full speed strides.

His time has Passed

and :x Canada getting the DQ mad late. they celebrated a good 10 minutes before it was posted

36.84, and that's without Powell. Goodness me. Yohan really made the difference in that bend against Gay
It's funny how America also equalled the old record which just shows how fast both were.

36.84, and that's without Powell. Goodness me. Yohan really made the difference in that bend against Gay
It's funny how America also equalled the old record which just shows how fast both were.
America crushed the record and STILL didn't get it. 
roll.gif

Them ****** are JUICING! 

Yohann Blake and Usain Bolt were the Only two good legs by Jamaica.

Trell Kimmons and Justin Gatlin Killed it Gatlin was hyped when he passed the Baton to Gay
sick.gif
sick.gif
... and then Tyson gay got WALKED within 4 full speed strides.

mean.gif

His time has Passed

and
sick.gif
Canada getting the DQ mad late. they celebrated a good 10 minutes before it was posted
Gatlin is that DUDE yo. 

His teammates don't deserve him. 

36.84 is :wow:. I don't know how anyone could say they only had two good legs running that fast. Yohan has lived up to that nickname :pimp:.

US tied the old record and of course Jamaica crushes it :smh:

Usain Bolt never fails to disappoint. Glad I got to see such an athlete in my lifetime.

Damn my son Yohan made Gay look like he was walking. And we're running track since pre-school on a constant basis, it's part of our academic culture, not hard to believe some of us would be really really good at it. Word to Lebron and basketball.

And smashed the world record and you say there were only two good legs? c'mon now.

Last edited:
Kimmons and Gatlin had the best legs. But I'm just glad we finally got to see a USA vs. Jamaica final where both teams finished cleanly.

Blake and Bolt :x :x :pimp: :pimp:

Yohan straight embarrassed Tyson Gay on the last corner.

These Olympics Games definitely didn't disappoint. It was full of great performances and ended with a BANG :smokin Jamaica and the US were awesome in the sprints, both men and women. David Rudisha and Mo Farah were also pretty special to watch

Back
Top Bottom