Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP |I

Out of the big 4 from the 80s, I think I lean towards Floyd beating Duran. Hearns would wash Floyd though and Sugar Ray Leonard would be more of a tossup.

RIP Ken Norton
tired.gif

They didn't too 2.5 million buys though. I knew they wouldn't.

The only way they do is if Manny leaves TR.

I've always been a huge Pun fan but I don't think he would beat PBF. That first fight with Sergio really opened my eyes. Pun never utilized his size. He fought like a much smaller fighter and his defense was terrible.

Paul Williams activity level was on another planet. You factor in the punching volume and that he's a southpaw, that's a fight I'd pay good money to see.

But I don't think it would be enough to beat Mayweather. Sergio Martinez would be a tougher fight for Mayweather.

Last edited:
I've always been a huge Pun fan but I don't think he would beat PBF. That first fight with Sergio really opened my eyes. Pun never utilized his size. He fought like a much smaller fighter and his defense was terrible.
He never used his height and reach to his advantage. He should have been fighting from the outside, but he chose to fight a fan friendly style instead.
Hope he's doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom