Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broner needs to be about that hard work and dedication life. Pbf got to where he is by that formula.

I don't know if broner got that HWD gene. Never saw PBF let his weight go like how broner has.. Whenever I think of boxers ballooning up between fights, I think of Ricky hatton, he would really let himself go...

Broner needs to be about that hard work and dedication life. Pbf got to where he is by that formula.

I don't know if broner got that HWD gene. Never saw PBF let his weight go like how broner has.. Whenever I think of boxers ballooning up between fights, I think of Ricky hatton, he would really let himself go...

Bradley looks huge sometimes, and we know he's not the type to let himself go or slack off. So sometimes it's hard to tell.

I am anxious to see how Broner takes a punch from someone with some crack, but I don't see Maidana winning. I think Broner is going to hurt him to the body like Khan did. It will be interesting though because IMO Broner is there to be touched.

Broner has a lot of talent but I'm not sure he's the type of person that wants to get better at his craft. He fights too flat footed and he gets hit way too much.

Scorecard for Mayweather vs. Canelo

Screen_Shot_2013-09-15_at_1.52.35_AM.png

Video made days before the fight:

Adrien Berto doesn't have any business being on PPV especially after his lackluster performance against Malignaggi. I refuse to pay for any Andre Broner fights on PPV.

Didnt know floyd was still engaged to that miss jackson chick.

Dude is living the dream haha. Love stern, just asks whatever the **** he wants

Didnt know floyd was still engaged to that miss jackson chick.

Dude is living the dream haha. Love stern, just asks whatever the **** he wants

Yeah, didn't know that either, she was like totally M I A in the all access series...

Anyone else following the Vera/Chavez weight dispute? Pathetic of Chavez. Dude is going to eat and smoke his career away.

Fight went from 12 rounds at 168 to 10 rounds at 173 because Chavez couldn't make weight. I hate stunts like this.

Chavez is a bum man, dude has no work ethic. Everything he ever needed to succeed has been handed to him because of the greatness of his father but he only shares his name not his heart and acumen.

Wish Chavez would fight GGG so he can get knocked into retirement, dude is a waste of privilege. I remember watching 24/7 before the Sergio fight and that's all I needed to see from him, dude had Roach's Parkinson's going ham because of the anger.

No excuse for this fiasco. If he cant make 168 then he needs to fight at light heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom