Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great fights so far tonight. If these were household names they would be ppv worthy fights.

Bradley is doing such a good job creating distance with that left jab. Controlling the fight pretty well when that distance is maintained. He looked like he came in with a chip on his shoulder and was fighting provodnikovs fight for the first two rounds but not so much anymore.

Provodnikov caught a little wind.  Looks like Bradley is back in control.  I'd love to see Bradley take these remaining rounds and lose the decision to Provodnikov...

Bradley has won me over. I won't call myself a fan, but I don't hate the guy anymore. lol.

that vegan diet working wonders lmao.

provodnikov keeps cutting off the ring , but yeah...theres no more snap in his punches

Last edited:
I'm with Blackngold. Tim Bradley has won me over. I think after the **** he received for the Pac fight, he wants to change the way he fights.

If Tim keeps on fighting like this I'm gonna be a full fledged fan of him.

Bradley is classy, I'll give him that, but I haven't seen anything that would make him a viable opponent to Mayweather, Marquez, or Pacquiao again...

Provodnikov beat Bradley he was hurt most of the fight. Landed more power punches.

Tim Bradley loses to Marquez,PBF, Rios, Matthysse, Garcia, Broner said it before the fight same thoughts after.

timothy bradley harlem shaking

1111111.gif

1.gif

I didnt think Bradley won.

the 1st two rounds should have been 10-8. the last 10-8 and maybe even the 4th round...

Was disappointed in Freddie Roach. He didnt tell Prov to go the body at all...

He landed one left hook and it look like Bradleys entire system shut down.

what a fight deserving a rematch but theres no way Bradley's team allows it.

never been impressed with Bradley but he has some heart.

**edit** I cant remember ever seeing someone fight as a brawler who was incapable of knocking opponents out. Bradley fights the wring fight for his skill set

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom