Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulie also thinks he won the Broner fight because of activity.

He throws a lot of punches but couldn't KO Betty White.

Y'all acting like JMM ain't have "help" from Angel Heredia before the Manny fight, he ain't never had that type of KO power before but now he has it at damn near 40? I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell y'all too.

If we're going to accuse JMM of being on something then you have to accuse Pac just as much.

Threatening to retire if he doesn't get a rematch with Desert Storm. JMM didn't beat Bradley.

Repeated low blows against Chris John.

Constant whining and complaining about the two Manny loses. Shut up and fight.

Threatening to retire if he doesn't get a rematch with Desert Storm. JMM didn't beat Bradley.

Repeated low blows against Chris John.

Constant whining and complaining about the two Manny loses. Shut up and fight.

He lost to Bradley.

All the Pacquiao fights were controversial except the obvious one. There are people who give all the fights to JMM.

You'd be salty too if you kept getting robbed.

Last edited:

Rogery always keeps it 100 
laugh.gif

Y'all acting like JMM ain't have "help" from Angel Heredia before the Manny fight, he ain't never had that type of KO power before but now he has it at damn near 40? I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell y'all too.

I love how people bring this up when Manny was RUNNING and making up 8 different lies to avoid proper Olympic testing for roids against Floyd. When that was happening, everyone was like oh Floyd can't make the rules, that's up to the commission. Now PAC fans are crying about this.

2nd - Marquez dominated PAC in the third fight and was robbed, so KO power or not, JMM just has his timing down.

Call me a hater but why is Thurman being mentioned to fight money may????

I mean the KO this weekend was impressive, but if you're career highlight is demolishing Karass then you've still got some work to put in before being mentioned in the same sentence as money

Last edited:
Can we dead this Pac / May talk? It's getting stale taking about this for the last 5 years.

Who do you guys have for end of year awards, and 2014 predictions?

Golovin fighter of the year. 4 wins all by way of knockout.
Maidana v Broner fight of the year. (there are probably better fights but this one is fresh in my head.)
Adonis Stevenson knockout of the year over Chad Dawson.
Keith Thurman will be 2014 fighter of the year positioning himself to fight May.
Deontay Wilder is the next undefeated fighter to get exposed.

Me too. Dude was humbled for a grand total of 7.9 seconds. Then he was back to talking about the same ole shenanigans.

Me too. Dude was humbled for a grand total of 7.9 seconds. Then he was back to talking about the same ole shenanigans.
AB sounded ******ed *** hell. Those shots to the head aint no joke. ALthough he alwyas sounded ******ed

AEA: I'm surprised to see someone from STL not ride for Dev.

Devon is a cool dude but all that holding he has been doing in his recent fights is stupid

He could have beat Porter if he kept his distance and actually boxed, instead of fighting on the inside/dirty boxing.

Devon didn't learn anything from his loss against Bradley. Now that he has lost twice to that style of fighting, most of his next opponents will be executing that game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom