OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

blackhand signing off till sunday night. so dont think i bailed out. 
smokin.gif
 be twisting a few in the bahama's.  keep up the great talk. chow

my draft is saturday im mock drafting every night till then heres tonights, not to happy waiting to long for a QB i think and the first 10 picks were RB's then megatron then my 2 picks cause i picked the 12 on purpose and went RB/RB

View media item 526703

Last edited:
My friend wants me to trade my 31st overall pick in the draft and 91st for his 42nd and 48th?

I'm so bad at trading. 
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

10th pick in 10 man league.

Last edited:
In a keeper league and I'm in a tough spot right now about the QB situation....

Luck, Wilson, RG3 and Kaep are all gone I believe so I don't know whether to pull the trigger early on a Brees or Rodgers or just wait for like a Matt Ryan/Romo. What are your guys usual strategies on QBs? (TDs are worth 6 points, 25 yards is 1 point as well plus bonus points for 400 yard games, etc). I have the 4th pick out of 12, PPR league also.

^^^^^^ Who is your keeper(s)

If 4 teams already have their QB for the season you can probably hold out for a really good QB late. If you kept a good RB you're in a pretty good spot since everyone used their keeper on a QB that they could have gotten in the 5th or 6th round. Especially Kap

Last edited:
stash this in your back pocket...Pats TE Zach Sudfeld. Huge target doing well with Brady.

Jake Ballard having serious issues may not make the team.

stash this in your back pocket...Pats TE Zach Sudfeld. Huge target doing well with Brady.

Jake Ballard having serious issues may not make the team.
This interests me.

I'm hearing Kembrell Hopkins (also a TE) is ballin' for NE also

Jordy Nelson got knee surgery today? I had no idea he was even hurt.. hmm staying away from him

Last edited:
yeah 12 of 12
I'm right there with you picking 11th.

One idea I'm toying with is going Megatron/Bryant and hoping that something like McFadden/Bell drops to me in the 3rd & 4th.

The other is to grab Morris along with Bryant/Green. Then in the 3rd/4th grab a McFadden/Bell type and the best WR on the board.

Back
Top Bottom