OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

^ It's essentially a 2 QB league. They're more common than you think.

Last edited:
I (unknowingly) played in a 2 QB league with a Q/R/W/T FLEX slot last year.  It was the worst thing ever.

That's on me for not giving an in depth enough look at the league settings though.

Would you guys sit CJ2K vs Seattle for TY Hilton at SD MNF?
I would personally. CJ had a horrible game with the exception of that weird catch play that happened. and SEA D is beastin at home.
Is it time to stash Andre Ellington? I see Mendy losing his job within the next two weeks or so
Yeah totally. I grabbed him last week in two leagues. I think him and stacy are the two top pickups this week.
My Demaryius and Greg Olsen for Julio (or Cruz) + Gronk?

Or my Demaryius, David Wilson and Olsen for Cruz, Gronk and Eddie Lacy?
I would definitely do the second deal.
my Harvin for MJD and Blacmon trade got vetoed with a quickness

i dont understand why
i hate leagues with vetos. if two people agree to a trade it should stand. (looking at you david stern lol)
Took my first L thanks to calvin johnson being out, So I pulled the trigger on this deal:

I GIVE: Danny Amendola, Gio Bernard , Chris Givens
I GET: Andre Johnson , Mike Wallace , CJ Spiller
GREAT deal imo.
Dude just countered:

I give: Woodhead + Cobb

I get: Bolding and Gronk

Pull the trigger?
I would be nervous about abandoning cobb. but if you're dyin to get gronk, thats not too bad

bump on this.. i would like to kno aswell.. lol

i lost by less then a pt.. would love to see fantasy update on yahoo!
I highly doubt it. normally a fumble recovery is only scored during a change of possession.

is zac stacy worth dropping ryan matthews in a 12 team ppr.

i have the 3rd waiver spot and matthews is my 4th running back.

thoughts?

would prefer to use that priority to claim Clay and drop Myers

thoughts??
i think it IS worth it to drop mathews, but the upgrade to clay from Myers is more drastic. I'd use the claim on that.
I just got offered Antonio Brown Coby Fleener, and Christine Michael for Roy Helu, Kyle Rudolph and Mike Wallce. Gotta take this right?
I like that. underrated TE upgrade there too. take it
so with this potential julio being out news...what does this mean for steven jackson? is he worth buying low like for an RG3?
I think so. esp after the goal line fiasco last night at the end of the first half with quizz. they'll be stoked to have SJax back

A 2 QB league is NOT the same thing as a league that allows you to use a QB as a flex.
Its pretty damn similar. a majority of people in a QB flex league play a QB in that slot (a guy like terelle pryor or something) cause you can normally get way more points than some sort of flex level wr or rb

Welp the dude that was offering Cruz and Gronk for my Demaryius and Olsen doesn't wanna do it anymore since he has Julio on his team.

But I was offered Cobb, Antonio Brown and MJD for my Demaryius and James Jones. Would you take it? My RB's are McCoy, Gio, David Wilson and Bryce Brown. Behind Demaryius and James Jones I have Hopkins, Tavon, Edelman and Percy Harvin.

hopefully roddy can pick it up after the bye, but high ankle sprains and pulled hamstrings are things that take a lonng time to heal. hopefully the hammy isn't as serious.

Welp the dude that was offering Cruz and Gronk for my Demaryius and Olsen doesn't wanna do it anymore since he has Julio on his team.

But I was offered Cobb, Antonio Brown and MJD for my Demaryius and James Jones. Would you take it? My RB's are McCoy, Gio, David Wilson and Bryce Brown. Behind Demaryius and James Jones I have Hopkins, Tavon, Edelman and Percy Harvin.
in a ppr format, cobb and brown are way more valuable than thomas and jones.  so if its ppr i would do it asap. thomas is gonna get his, but james jones is TD dependent. 

and hello Roddy

Roddy and Gonzo's stock should skyrocket

especially since ATL is on a bye, Roddy should be back week 7 at 100%.

buy low asap!!!
ive been trying to get roddy for the last 2 weeks, i just hope his owner sees the added coverage he'll see as a bad thing it accepts my offers. 

I play in a Standard League & I just ended my 3-game losing streak (2-3)

Just traded Trent Richardson & Josh Gordon for Reggie Bush & Mike Wallace

Now my team looks like this:

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Ray Rice, Knowshon Moreno, Reggie Bush, Le'Veon Bell, Joique Bell

WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Julian Edelman, Mike Wallace, Kenbrell Thompkins

TE - Jason Witten, Martelus Bennett

K - Justin Tucker

DEF - STL, CHI

Put in waivers:

STL DEF for Alshon Jeffery

Kenbrell Thompkins for Willis McGahee

Offered Matty Ice & Le'Veon Bell for Drew Brees & Jordy Nelson (Guy's RBs are Rashard Mendenhall, Chris Johnson, & Ryan Matthews) & another offer for Aaron Rodgers & TY Hilton (His RBs are Darren Sproles, Frank Gore, Jonathan Stewart, & Jonathan Dwyer)

Think either one will accept?

In a .5PPR league.

This guy really wants Gio Bernard from me. It's not official, but he's thinking about giving me Decker and Doug Martin for him. I'm crazy if I don't jump on that deal right?

And I have Charles, Bush and Lamar Miller.

Last edited:
0-5...
indifferent.gif
Very strong post to name ratio.

In a .5PPR league.

This guy really wants Gio Bernard from me. It's not official, but he's thinking about giving me Decker and Doug Martin for him. I'm crazy if I don't jump on that deal right?

take it and run, offer him some lower tier WR just so it wont seem like such a robbery

Offered Matty Ice & Le'Veon Bell for Drew Brees & Jordy Nelson (Guy's RBs are Rashard Mendenhall, Chris Johnson, & Ryan Matthews) & another offer for Aaron Rodgers & TY Hilton (His RBs are Darren Sproles, Frank Gore, Jonathan Stewart, & Jonathan Dwyer)
Think either one will accept?
I know I sure as hell wouldn't.  Talk about lowballing.

In a .5PPR league.

Yes, you're crazy for not already having that pushed through.  That's trade rape.

Last edited:
A 2 QB league is NOT the same thing as a league that allows you to use a QB as a flex. 
I didn't say they were the same, I said it's essentially a 2 QB league. You make it seem like they're 100% no doubt completely different :lol:. If you can play a QB in your Flex, you're gonna play a QB in your Flex. Especially if it's 6pt per passing TD.

Last edited:
I need help!

I'm being offered MJD for McFadden and I'm thinking about taking it. Obviously MJD is being limited by how horrendous the Jags are this season but there is also the potentiall that he could be traded before the deadline (St. Louis maybe?). McFadden has been much better than MJD this season but he is so injury prone I can't trust him. And my next RB in line is Willis McGahee so if McFadden goes down for good my team is pretty much done for.

What do you guys think?

Bye bye Julio
and hello Roddy

buy low asap!!!
No they won't

Roddy will get double covered, something he hasn't seen in years.

You will get the same out of Gonzalez.
Roddy was thee man before Julio came to town.

2009:  85 rec., 1153 yds, 11 TDs

2010:  115 rec., 1389 yds, 10 TDs

If anything, his fantasy production took a hit when JJ came into the fold.

Bye bye Julio
and hello Roddy

buy low asap!!!
No they won't

This.

Roddy was an animal and Matt's favorite target by far before TG and JJ got there.

Bye bye Julio

and hello Roddy

buy low asap!!!

No they won't

Yes but now hes older and injured, and Steven Jax will be playing soon.

they did have micheal turner during those years though

Last edited:
Old?  I mean, he's no spring chicken, but 31 for a WR isn't exactly football old.

He has two weeks to get healthy.  If last night was any indication of what to expect, Atlanta's going to be forced to run a lot of hurry up offense and a lack of weapons means Roddy will be force fed the ball.

No Julio bodes well for his fantasy value.

Back
Top Bottom