QB - Cam Newton
RB - Arian Foster/Andre Ellington
RB - Eddie Lacy/Demarco Murray/Stevan Ridley
WR - Brandon Marshall//Percy Harvin
WR - Josh Gordon/Victor Cruz
TE - Jordan Cameron
OP - Russell Wilson/Colin Kaepernick
DEF - Saints/Cardinals

Having Rodgers and Cam seems :x but what's tempting me big time is having Gordon paired with Marshall and Lacy solidifying the RB slot. I'd be taking the gamble that Russ or Kaep will eventually have bigger games than what they've shown so far this season to offset loss of Rodgers.

Is this correct?
Rodgers/Boykin/Williams/Jeffery
- For -
Wilson/Kaep/Lacy/Gordon

I can see why you want to do this trade. Give up Rodgers and some WRs you most likely won't be starting often for a legit WR and RB and possibly improve from Cam but not guaranteed.

I'm not too high on Gordon and Lacy though. Lacy's going to start sharing snaps with Starks now and I've never trusted any Browns player. Plus I see Cam in the same boat as Wilson and Kaep.

I'd probably keep Rodgers unless you can get a top 10 player in return.

Is this correct?
- For -
Wilson/Kaep/Lacy/Gordon

I can see why you want to do this trade. Give up Rodgers and some WRs you most likely won't be starting often for a legit WR and RB and possibly improve from Cam but not guaranteed.

I'm not too high on Gordon and Lacy though. Lacy's going to start sharing snaps with Starks now and I've never trusted any Browns player. Plus I see Cam in the same boat as Wilson and Kaep.

muggsywheaten muggsywheaten

Yea, that's basically the deal minus Alshon (he'd be the most one likely getting dropped as I'll have 1 player too many on roster)

Mainly looking at this to improve my RB situation which I think is on thin ice right now. Is that for sure Lacy sharing snaps with Starks? It makes sense on Packers evening out the work load but Lacy been getting plenty of carries last month and has been pretty effective. I wasn't so high on Gordon either (I actually had him originally and traded him) but I think he's legit in spite of being on Browns.

Fantasy wise, I think Cam is more steady than Russ/Kaep but see what you mean.

Last edited:
Lol idk. Thats tough one, even though I just gave up F. Jackson in a league. 

Depending on their schedules/health you may be in the clear. 

And you're happy about that???

You lost fam

I thought it was a fair trade lol. I had a little depth at rb and he needed a rb, so I offered him one along with a comparable receiver. Dez is the number 2 ranked receiver in ff points 8) DT is good but you never know what you'll get from him because he seems to get blanketed in coverage that opens up opportunities for Peyton to sling it to Welker, Decker, and Julius :smh:

PPR league.

Edelman vs. PIT or

Heyward-Bey vs. Houston?

Can't decide which one to put in for my Flex, smh

Last edited:
i really hope AP can finally get it going and bust out for a 20+ pt game in PPR :smh:

hes been buns

Still not sure if I'm going with Ben Tate over Sanders at flex. The only options I have because of byes. I just picked up Tate off waivers and Sanders in a trade so I'm not too familiar with either. I know Tate has broken ribs, but it sounds like he's playing. Do you think he's gonna do much?

Brady ^ tomorrow is when I think he gets hot, I think honestly the game will be better and sort of high scoring. 

Brady ^ tomorrow is when I think he gets hot, I think honestly the game will be better and sort of high scoring. 
I've told myself that every week for 8 weeks now

I think it's time for me to move on 
ohwell.gif

Luck @ Hou
or
RG3 @ SD

im leaning towards RG3 cause i have J.Reed at TE

We have a very difficult time handling mobile quarterbacks, RG3 should have a pretty decent day, especially since (in my homeristic opinion haha) they'll have to be passing all game

Still not sure if I'm going with Ben Tate over Sanders at flex. The only options I have because of byes. I just picked up Tate off waivers and Sanders in a trade so I'm not too familiar with either. I know Tate has broken ribs, but it sounds like he's playing. Do you think he's gonna do much?
Lol I hear you man, Im in the same position. I think im going to give it until tomorrow to see Foster's status. I would suggest that since the steelers game is later.

And you're happy about that???

You lost fam

I thought it was a fair trade lol. I had a little depth at rb and he needed a rb, so I offered him one along with a comparable receiver. Dez is the number 2 ranked receiver in ff points 8) DT is good but you never know what you'll get from him because he seems to get blanketed in coverage that opens up opportunities for Peyton to sling it to Welker, Decker, and Julius :smh:
Well who do you have at RB?

Is this correct?
- For -
Wilson/Kaep/Lacy/Gordon

I agree with above statement and really no need for those ...but I do think Lacy stays hott! Even though he may lose carries to Starks, I think an extra breather or two keeps production high. Maybe I'm wrong with Boykins but I think the Packers just found another weapon for their Offense. When Cobb comes back their going to need to find plays work him in. Is he as successful with a QB besides Rogers or other elite QB???? Who knows but for now he is here to stay!

Need Flex help! Pick one - PPR league:

Jeffries vs GB
Boykin vs Chi
Jordan Reed vs SD

Back
Top Bottom