OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Got to take advantage seeing Rodgers was his only QB on his roster.
its one thing to try to take advantage, but this is trying to straight up rob an owner
laugh.gif
a WR1 and TE1 for hartline who is fantasy irrelevant at this point, edelman who hasn't done anything since his first 2 weeks of fame, and foles whos good every other game

pick one RB in a ppr league. i only ask this because sproles is coming back from a concussion and he hasn't really done anything all season besides that one good game against MIA

sproles vs dal

brown vs oak

jennings @ NYG

pick one RB in a ppr league. i only ask this because sproles is coming back from a concussion and he hasn't really done anything all season besides that one good game against MIA
sproles vs dal
brown vs oak
jennings @ NYG
I would start Jennings.

sproles vs dal

brown vs oak

jennings @ NYG
Jennings

Sproles

Brown
Fitz vs Hou

Or

Miller vs TB

As my flex?
Ill take my chances with Fitz this week
Who can be dropped now, Mendenhall or Powell?
doesnt matter which one...both are equally whack. 
Also

Tim Wright vs MIA

Or

Charles Clay vs TB
Tim Wright
I give

MJD

I get

Jordan Cameron

Good trade?
Thats a good trade

I'd Def go Alshon there. He's at home vs Det, btw

I was just offered Reed, Percy and Trent for my Knowshon. 12 team standard. What you guys think?

^ thanks for the help guys... this is my team week 10. Projected at 147 points ESPN Standard Scoring. I hope they cook :pimp:...

QB Drew Brees

RB Eddie Lacy

RB Fred Jackson

WR Calvin Johnson

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Riley Cooper

TE Jimmy Graham

FLEX Alshon Jeffrey

D S/T Bengals

K Mason Crosby

Last edited:
Someone just offered me Rice for my Luck...I offered another owner Luck for CJ2_ her only QB was Rodgers but still haven't received a response. Which trade would you guys take? Oh and the guy that offered me Rice also has Gore. Would Gore for Luck be better?

I know Rice has been bad :smh: but my other QB is Peyton so I don't need both QB's anymore. My other RB's are J.Charles, Gio, M.James and I also picked up S.Greene and R.Jennings of the waiver wire :lol:

Pick 3:

Fred Jackson vs. Pit
MJD vs. Ten
Mike James vs. Mia
Le'Veon Bell vs. Buf

Got MJD, James and Bell in right now.. even though Jackson has been my best back, what y'all think?

Need advice for my flex. PPR league.

Le'Veon Bell vs Bills
Cecil Shorts @ Titans
Larry Fitzgerald vs Texans

I'm leaning toward Bell because he's guaranteed 20 touches. Shorts is intriguing though. Any help?

Pick 3:

Fred Jackson vs. Pit
MJD vs. Ten
Mike James vs. Mia
Le'Veon Bell vs. Buf

Got MJD, James and Bell in right now.. even though Jackson has been my best back, what y'all think?
same predicament as you..

debating between Bell and Jackson.. I think im runnin wit Bell this weekend. He should have all the carries as Jackson will be sharing with a almost healthy Spiller. 

^^^ I'd actually take Miller over Gio this week. Cincy doesn't really wanna increase Gio's workload too much at the moment, apparently due to concerns about that rib injury. And Miami finally seems to know that Miller >>> Thomas, so I'd ride the mini hot streak.

Someone just offered me Rice for my Luck...I offered another owner Luck for CJ2_ her only QB was Rodgers but still haven't received a response. Which trade would you guys take? Oh and the guy that offered me Rice also has Gore. Would Gore for Luck be better?

I know Rice has been bad :smh: but my other QB is Peyton so I don't need both QB's anymore. My other RB's are J.Charles, Gio, M.James and I also picked up S.Greene and R.Jennings of the waiver wire :lol:

Trying for Gore would be much better. Rice is playing at a droppable level this year lol. If you really want Frank, throw in a back with Luck && I think you'd be set.

Last edited:
Giovani Bernard has been one of the most frustrating/rewarding plays this season. He is a threat to break it for 6 each touch. I play him ALL WEEKS and deal with the ups and downs.

Peyton, Gio, and Marshall better have big games. Im really upset Jennings didnt do a damn thing for me

Back
Top Bottom